Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Krypton giveaway competition

ARG

I have no idea what this scum bag is doing, but EVERY TIME he has a contest the link on his website doesn't appear for a while. Trying to get mote website hits I bet.

188585.jpg

To KipKay.

Last edited:
Hhaa went to post a comment that I entered and i found out that he blocked me :p must be from the time when he came here and started to swear LOL. what a loser. i entered anyway though :D

Last edited:

jakeGT

Kipkay is a fuckin 45 year old homo sexual, attentioncravin dick sucker

I despise the type of person who lives off of YouTube videos and every YouTube "like" is another 1/1000th of an inch to add to my little egotistical dick...

This guy is a f***ing re-re. He sounds like he likes playing with his "host" under his trenchcoat whilst circling playgrounds. I wouldn't buy a f***ing candy bar from this a-hole.

"the only handheld laser that can be seen from space"..... what an ass. I don't think Beldar's going to spotting that under spec P.O.S. 220mW unit from "France" anytime soon.

I pity the fool that risks their hard earned money on this douchebag.

Last edited:
Should be open to over 21's at least to give him a little more credibility.

There's no helping this guy. Did you hear?... it has a 24/7 doody cycle. At least he admits it. :D

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
KipKay's Video said:
It's intergalactic range of 85 miles

LOL Fail. That's one close galaxy. :D Sounds like something a 10 year old would write after watching Toy Story.

Last edited:
LOL Fail. That's one close galaxy. :D Sounds like something a 10 year old would write after watching Toy Story.

Also to a sattelite wouldn't it just look like a faint green dot.

The divergence would be terrible after 85 miles, you probably wouldn't even see it.

Last edited:
hey use the multi quote button. so you don't have to double post :beer:

Last edited:
188585.jpg

To KipKay.

I'm gonna borrow that pic...:p

I ain't figured that one out yet properly :D

You hit the multiquote button, the " - " turns into a " + " proceed to the next post you want to quote and do the same. When you're on the last post you want to quite make sure you again select multiquote, and then press "Quote".

That should take you to the advanced box with all the quotes you selected in there.

Last edited: