Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

KipKay Laser Zombi

It must be very hard to do a worse video than the one before, each and every time he uploads a new one.

mfo

Banned
Wow, I actually went to the website that he was promoting. I scrolled down and saw the prices for the portraits...

I'm going to admit, kipkay was the reason I found this website. I've always been into lasers, but when I saw his mini mag flash light hack I googled burning lasers and found LPF.

Now it's clear as day all he cares about is the $. Videos like this that he makes piss me off. Also the diylasers.com, the anti-virus one, etc.

Not to mention ripping rogs lighter idea...

I'm here because of him too. I saw the video "What Kipkay does not tell you" and it had the forum address. So here I am.

bryce007

I stopped watching his stuff after he did that blu-ray lighter mod, with the laser pointing like straight up, to laze the eyes of noobs!

Mr. KipKay, the video you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in your senseless, idiotic video were you even close to anything that could be considered a decent video. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having watched to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quick, name that movie I stole this from!