Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Kipkay again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJNY

You must be older than 13 years to get this :D damn :(

Good that he mentioned the safety goggles, they are crap, but better than nothing.

Vaporizer

Was this guy ever a member here or presently a member? I'm guessing no or he got banned.
13yrs old getting something that powerful. A disaster waiting to happen..........
I should put a -rep in his vid comments.

udanis

Was this guy ever a member here or presently a member? I'm guessing no or he got banned.
13yrs old getting something that powerful. A disaster waiting to happen..........
I should put a -rep in his vid comments.

Yes he was a member here and everyone flamed him and he left. lol :gun:

chaos1267

13 to get this??!?!?! I would be scared to live near a kid with a laser that powerful. I remember when I got my first green laser (5mw) around that age. My friends and I did a lot of stupid things with it.

One time we shined it into windows around the neighborhood and a couple other kids shined red lasers at us from their homes. It was really funny at the time for all of us.(I now know better)

Replace that cheap green laser with the Artic III and you have a recipe for disaster.

I officially hate kipkay because of this giveaway thing

Vaporizer

"Yes he was a member here and everyone flamed him and he left. lol "

Thanks, I just couldn't see the responsible membership here letting antics like he is doing go on.

Addonex

Just saw the video on youtube and headed straight here knowing this thread would already be up. This is just a disaster waiting to happen :(

Status
Not open for further replies.