Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

KINGLASERS.com

They are having a special deal right now 10$ off everything and The first 50 people who use the code LPF5 you get another 5$ off when they purchase any item. they have green and red laser from 150-300mw and Almost all are over spec:)

They are having a special deal right now 10$ off everything and The first 50 people who use the code LPF5 you get another 5$ off when they purchase any item. they have green and red laser from 150-300mw and Almost all are over spec:)

Introduce yourself first.:) As this is your first post and we would like to know alittle more about your company. Thanks

i know that their lasers are FDA certified and there a a completely solid beam at night and in a lit room and it will light a match pop ballon burn tapes smoke leather and alot of other stuff

Just a quick heads up double posting is not a good thing just use the little edit button on the bottom right corner of your post if you forgot to add anything to it. It helps keep the forum clean.

udanis

Well this is who runs the company:

le, tommy tommyle101@yahoo.com
905 talon way
birmingham, Alabama 35242
United States
(205) 586-3800 Fax --

Very cool what the internet can tell you

Its obvious this guy works for them or is the owner, he has no posts and only posts about promoting them. All his posts sound very pitchy.

the website is just as new as the guy is on the forums. he works for the company. plus there are hardly any pictures. sounds suspicious.

Guys, even if he works for the company, he's just offering a discount coupon. Leave him be, I think his (or the) company should speak for itself with its products and service.

I -still- don't understand why these companies seem to think that sending someone to "pose as a normal guy" somehow has more credibility than coming to LPF and saying, honestly, "Hey, this is my company, this is what we do, check us out" in the proper channels.

This whole "I got a star cap laser pen from bestchinalasers2000.net" sort of thing is getting a bit old.

Maybe because there's absolutely NO WAY that this site is offering what they're showing.

IAMLASERMAN:

1) You guys spelled 'Zues' wrong. The correct spelling is "PL-C" uh, I mean "Zeus". (Unless this is a Chinese word that I'm unaware of - that may be true.)
2) Apple and Shure don't manufacture lasers, they make computers and audio products.
3) You really shouldn't take images from Jetlasers' site. The owner of Jetlasers frequents this forum.
4) I'm not sure what I'd actually get if I ordered, but I'm sure it wont be a 300mW Jetlasers PL-C 532 for $315, as is pictured.

I'm sure any vet on this forum would be willing to do a review of the PL-C 532 err I mean "Zues 300mW", to see if it really is "40-50mW Overspeced" (sp).

340mW of 532, IR Filtered modified CNI for $315?

... yeah. You're right. If that were true that'd be something to get excited about.

However, I am not excited.

This looks to me like a site that was set up overnight, from an 'example' ecommerce package, complete with a bunch of defaults left over. Rip a few of Jetlasers' images, put a big "LASERS" graphic up there, seed some attention in some forums and "Step 3: PROFIT!"

If this guy sells *one* non-laser, he's probably made his time's worth in profit.

If you get anything at all after ordering from this site, I think we can all guess what it'll be.

LaserPointer.jpg

Last edited:

cd520

I -still- don't understand why these companies seem to think that sending someone to "pose as a normal guy" somehow has more credibility than coming to LPF and saying, honestly, "Hey, this is my company, this is what we do, check us out" in the proper channels.

This whole "I got a star cap laser pen from bestchinalasers2000.net" sort of thing is getting a bit old.

IAMLASERMAN:

1) You guys spelled 'Zeus' wrong.
2) Apple and Shure don't manufacture lasers, they make computers and audio products.
3) You really shouldn't take images from Jetlasers' site.

I knew I saw those pictures somewhere!! First thing I thought was Jetlasers.

Reactions: ARG
Guys, even if he works for the company, he's just offering a discount coupon. Leave him be, I think his (or the) company should speak for itself with its products and service.

Normally I'd agree, Niko, (I did with Laserlands - which ended up not being anything to write home about, but, I did get the laser I ordered...) -- but all of the images on the site are taken *directly* from Jetlasers, and the specs/prices are absolutely impossible, even before any discount coupon.

I'd hate to see someone -- say a noob -- sucked in by this.

EDIT: Okay, the specs and prices aren't IMPOSSIBLE, but they are highly unlikely.

Last edited: