Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

(Kind of) new here...

Hello, I just wanted to post here so my existence is known :D
I've been browsing LPF for a pretty long time now, and I recently just made an account so I can be active here.

Lately I've built a few PHR's, LPC's, and a 6x. That avatar picture is a PHR, LPC, and 50mW (more like 10mW) cheap green. I took the pic with a cheap camera on the standard settings with no smoke in the room, so it was kind of difficult to get the effect of the beams, but it turned out pretty cool.

A few more random things about me: I'm 16, from Pennsylvania, and I'm interested in electronics and computer science. I found this site from a PHR building tutorial posted on a site a long time ago.

I guess that's all really, thanks for reading!

My name's Nick by the way, if you couldn't tell from my username =)

Last edited:

welcome to the forum! its a great resource for knowledge if you know how to search. if you ever find yourself stumped you can always post a thread but just remember to search first. ;)

Hello, I just wanted to post here so my existence is known :D
I've been browsing LPF for a pretty long time now, and I recently just made an account so I can be active here.

Lately I've built a few PHR's, LPC's, and a 6x. That avatar picture is a PHR, LPC, and 50mW (more like 10mW) cheap green. I took the pic with a cheap camera on the standard settings with no smoke in the room, so it was kind of difficult to get the effect of the beams, but it turned out pretty cool.

A few more random things about me: I'm 16, from Pennsylvania, and I'm interested in electronics and computer science. I found this site from a PHR building tutorial posted on a site a long time ago.

I guess that's all really, thanks for reading!

My name's Nick by the way, if you couldn't tell from my username =)

Welcome

by the way how did you recently make an account and get it to say join date of July ?

But welcome Nick.

Last edited:
I guess it was a while ago that I made an account, I'm just starting to use it now.

If I remember correctly, I made the account shortly after I came back from a month visit to Germany.

I stayed in Regensburg, it's an awesome city in Bavaria. I visited a lot of the popular places close by like Munich, and plenty of castles =D

Not speaking English for a month was kind of difficult because my German isn't perfect yet... haha

If anyone wants to, you can AIM me just about any time and I'll talk, as long as it's not too late or while I'm at school.

Last edited:
Hi NICK & welcome to our "FAMILY" !!!! Enjoy yourself & don't be afraid to ask questions AFTER you use the "ALMIGHTY SEARCH BUTTON".............rob

Thanks everyone! I hope to learn a lot from LPF. There are quite a few experienced people here.