Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

kasio XJ-M140 projector

Hello I am selling a Casio XJ-M140 projector with 126hrs of use on it, it has a lifetime of like 25000, it is 6 weeks old. Initially since I dont need it anymore I was planning on to extract diodes myself but then I dont want to risk it, and I dont need 24 diodes, only need like 2-3 which I will just buy but try selling this as a whole. If anyone is interested, my location is near toronto ontario, I have not really sold anything here, so dont know how shipping would work, if something local would be much better. asking for around $800 will take offers

Last edited:

Re: Casio XJ-M140 projector

You're going to need more than a paragraph with no pics to get $850 off of someone here.

3015_this_20thread_20is_20useless_20without_20pichers_zps89d20c90.jpg

I have been dying to use that lol

Alright, also since I am new, I am pretty sure no one will trust me either, thats why I am looking for a local in person-sale, instead of shipping, I will post pictures asap

ARG

How much do these sell for new?
I may be interested in buying this, binning the diodes and selling the ones I don't need at cost. I'm not local, but I am in Canada so shipping wont be a problem with customs and all.

Last edited:

They're $864, brand new, shipped from Amazon. I realize the OP's projector has little time on it, but $850 for a used projector isn't much of a discount compared to brand new. Might be a bargain for what Canucks pay north of the border though.

Last edited:

Casio XJ-M140 3D Ready DLP Projector - 720p - HDTV - 4:3 | Overstock.com

$772

I have been up in the air about getting one too and this is the lowest I have found for a new one

$32.72 per diode is not bad

I guess being in canada makes quite a difference, when I clicked on it it shows $1022.59 for me, http://puu.sh/2qg77 heres a screenshot of it, and I will post pictures of it as soon as possible so people can see it. also I am open to offers on it aswell

How much do these sell for new?
I may be interested in buying this, binning the diodes and selling the ones I don't need at cost. I'm not local, but I am in Canada so shipping wont be a problem with customs and all.

Yes shipping wont be an issue, but I have not made a single sale on this website, and since this is quite expensive, I dont have any sort of credibility yet, so I dont want to seem like a scammer, what I can do is sell through paypal or ebay, so that the buyer is safe.

Its because you are in the states, and I am in canada, even amazon, .com and .ca have different prices, for some reason theres a significant difference in price.

Yeah, there are all kinds of import fees and other stuff in Canada. Plus, Amazon is in a tax haven so they don't charge taxes either.

I edited the price, now $800 obo, will take trades, the money from this sale -$200, rest I will be spending on a lpm and 3-4 laser builds. Also if someone is willing to extract diodes, and out of the 24 and send me like 2, I can lover price further.

VERY sorry fir this post- I erred thinking he wanted to sell an A -140.
his asking price for a M 140 is not too high at all- edit to reflect my mistake--

hak in Texas

Last edited:

Alright, thanks I will once again check ebay, I checked before posting and didnt really find anything besides people selling them without the diodes for other parts.

+3 fro me not reading your thread correctly- hope I did not cost you any buyers..hak(who needs new reading glasses!!)

IMPORTANT to the OP
I think you should 'go advance' and change your title using Kasio
The forum got nasty letters from the PJ maker's lawyers about us using their name and we all have been asked by admin to NOT use their name anywhere at this forum..all that happened long before you joined us so you did not know-- hak

Last edited: