Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Justice?!!

Vision

Just thought I'd do another update to my aliexpress blu ray laser.
Refer to this: http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/0-02mw-405nm-violet-laser-damn-you-aliexpress-96415.html

Anyways. I got a message from AliExpress and they told me that they ordered the seller to remove ALL his laser sales. After I disputed my order, there were about 10+ other users with same issues as me and now AliExpress made him stop selling them. Not bad.

xmUYIwq.png

Last edited:

In my opinion, thoses stuff are actually pretty common if you buy from aliexpress. Even if he made to stop selling, there are still others that sell them.

Vision

In my opinion, thoses stuff are actually pretty common if you buy from aliexpress. Even if he made to stop selling, there are still others that sell them.

I've always heard that it is common but I've bought at least 10+ green lasers, all working fine and countless items, not one fake or damaged, etc.

Just one time I decide to buy that blu ray one....And yeah I know, good thing I got a full refund tho.

Last edited:
well, at least shaddy sellers won't get a way with your money like fleebay .(pun intended.)

glad that they fixed it for you. I heard horror stories from them