Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Just wondering if there is any other laser that

I was wondering if there is any other laser that has a smart button or somthinv unique like that

scopeguy20

Flaminpyyro built a laser that had high and low on the on/ off button so 445nm at about 50 mW and click button again, and it's a 800 mW! Pretty cool IMHO! -Glenn

Fenzir

Yeah, that does sound pretty great. I'v been looking for a low powered 445 that doesn't cost as much as a high powered one. I guess I just have to wait for a use for something like that to come out...

Helios

Yeah, that does sound pretty great. I'v been looking for a low powered 445 that doesn't cost as much as a high powered one. I guess I just have to wait for a use for something like that to come out...
A 445nm laser that outputs 1W cost about the same to build as a 445nm that outputs 50mW so I wouldnt expect them to become cheaper.

Having a low power 445nm would be quite nice though....now that I think of it I hardly know what a 445nm dot looks like since I dont have any under 1W. Now I need to build a 50mW :thanks:

Krogith

^^ The reason for that is all the insides are the same it's just a lower mA setting (This only applies with 445nm diodes) It can have a lower end lens but thats about it.