Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Just wanted to say hi

alennn

I'm just visiting some forums that I have sort of "abandoned".
I registered here a few years ago.
Since then, I never bought any new lasers and that one I bought had broken.
But when I get some spare cash, that is, when I won't need it for anything more important than lasers then I'll get a decent laser.

I think I will be getting a soldering station or something like that soon anyways and I think I'll make a nice laser show. I have a lot of spare parts accumulated but never got into soldering.

Anyways, I'm now 17, I really changed since then. I started really getting into photography, I have a decent DSLR now, I have a nice GPU (A Radeon HD4870) but a shit PC still, I got into DJing, I have a basic DJ controller etc.

I still remember a few of the names on here. I think I'll stay here! :)
Cheers, Alen.

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome back to the forums! :D

-Alex

xirrious

Whats your pc got to do with anything? You need. New gpu. Ive got a 6990 for sale never used half price of retAil. Its a dual gpu pcb with 2gb vram per gpu for a total of 4gb total vram per card. Takes two slot spaces but obviously fits in one pcie slot. Xfire capable. Its a beast. Anyway welcome bsck!

alennn

Thanks adrunkhobo, I'll post some pics very soon.
I mainly like macro and insect photography, but I also like street and landscape very much.
Pretty much anything I think looks nice in a photo.

xirrious, I don't need a better GPU, my PC is OK for some older games for now, I mainly play Half-Life series, Fallout III and etc. Also, I needed a new GPU back then and I just wanted to let people know that I'm settled.

ru124t

Hi there. Remember, the search bar is your friend and to always wear safety goggles! Have fun and welcome back!

alennn

Thanks! Yeah the custom search bar is the most useful thing to have on a forum. :D
And I before I /buy/build/maybe even both/ a laser, I'll buy some safety glasses. Maybe even two or more pairs for my friends or people that get near my room.