Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just to introduce myself....

Hi Everyone,

Name's Paul. Age 35, I live in the UK, work in IT

As far as lasers / pointers are concerned it never was really a hobby, rather than curiosity from my side. (as I have a degree in particle physics, it sort of comes naturally :) ).
Years back (2010), I was curious enough to actually order the Arctic III from Wicked Lasers, and despite it arriving at my door 8 months later, it didn't function as intended. To add insult to an injury it lasted maybe 2 weeks before it broke.
Suffice to say my interest has been dampened and since that time I've only occasionally researched stuff about lasers every now and then.
This changed about 3 months ago when one of my colleagues at work place has shown me his custom made 1w 445 blue one :)
Since then I sort of starting a reading a bit more, and stumbled upon this form by accident.
So here I am.

Currently I don't really own any lasers, but nevertheless I plan to, and shortly. :)

Thank you for reading.

Kind regards
Paul.

SyKo

Welcome, shame WL's poor service put you off the hobby for so long.

Hello Paul, welcome to LPF. I hope you stay around for a long time, we need more well educated members here.

Alan

Thanks for all replies guys :)

Nice to see a forum where people actually read (and REPLY) to introduction threads!!! :) Welcome change that is! :)