Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just some beamshots using "fog"

Hi all, I've made some pictures of my lasers. I don't have a fog machine but I forgot my pizza today in the oven. So I had a pizza looking like a vinyl disk and some rooms filled with smoke.
I don't know why but my first idea was to take may lasers and make some beamshots :D.

They look quite nice, and here they are:
My new 635nm 500mW build and my dragon lasers Spartan.
img303c.jpg

After the first picture I took my 532nm 85mW laser module connected it to a 3V battery. It is out of a pointer. If I will have a bit time I want to use it for a RGB laser.
img304h.jpg

After I noticed that the smoke was on the second floor too. I took my 405nm 600mW laser too and made some pics.
img307x.jpg

And here is the last one:
img308i.jpg

I hope you like those pictures. :)
cheers :beer:

Well the pizza wasn't a total loss you got some nice beam shots:D

@#!*% if we're posting RGB beamshots mind as well pitch in. Here the Pic of 250mW of Red, 1.9 watts of blue, and 50mW of green.

xV4KP.jpg

Mike

Last edited:
Lol nice find! Im 6,1'. Those doors are little cubbies for traveling luggage. I get that a lot in my pictures. Even had someone call me a midget. :p

Lol nice find! Im 6,1'. Those doors are little cubbies for traveling luggage. I get that a lot in my pictures. Even had someone call me a midget. :p

Ohhh, those doors remind me of the movie ''Paranormal Activity 3'' were a little girl get's pulled into it by a ghost...... /me runs and hide.

Nice photo's both :yh:

Cheers, sm

Thanks for putting the thought in my head. Now I don't want to turn the lights of for night shots any more. :can:

Lase

I love the Laser Enthusiast mentality:

"Oh something's burning... Hey I can take some great beamshots with all this smoke" :D

Great shots though :beer:

Lase

sinner

Very nice pictures, without fog its a pita to get some good laser beam shots, glad u didnt missed the chance!!