Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just released...amazing laser with lens caps!

This is a detailed review of an obviously very fine and expensive hand held pocket laser.  Notice the super clear plastic case that is suitable for gift giving as it is.  If comes with a silver ring for attaching keys to or hanging from your backpack.  In addition, multiple interchangeable lens cap of different pictures.  My favorite is the smiley face (see pic below), but also a sunburst and extra blurry object as well.  The details only come from the most elaborate and ISO9001 companies found in China.  Also it doesn't state its power but I'm guessing it must be in the range of 200 mW's (see video of my finger burning...very painful but worth it to demonstrate its power).  
Beautiful box...
CIMG0625.jpg

Awesome smiley face...
CIMG0627.jpg

At night, notice the power!
CIMG0629.jpg

Notice the smoke rising from my finger....ouchy mama...

Please don't make me offer to buy, it is priceless and I will never sell :D

HAhAHa... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D... ROFL.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D... It hurts...ROFL.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

You're nuts..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Best laugh I've had in a week... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Ouchy Mama"...ROFL... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

siop

ROFL. I just tore apart one similar to that last night. All I got was a damn LED. I was hoping for a pot and a diode to learn with. Cheap asses. :)

JLSE

Great review! Now I really want one! Got a link and a Paypal button?

I used to have a cap that sported the middle finger, it was my favorite cap of all the cheap sets ive ever owned. They work really well with greens at high power, im off to ebay to try and find one again ;)

Thanks for the inspiration ;D

Damn you wannaburn... :eek: I just wasted 1/2 hour going though my collection
of $1 Store laser caps... the best one I have is a slinky female ;D ;D ;D

Here is another cap that is not meant toward anyone in particular (unless you're a blond blue eyed female and dig laser enthusiasts) ;D
CIMG0650.jpg

Ok Ok I could care less if you like lasers :-?

Someone posted a video of how to mod one of those to 100 mW.
I believe he started with a hammer and ...... ;D

Mike

artix

Hemlock Mike said:
Someone posted a video of how to mod one of those to 100 mW.  
I believe he started with a hammer and  ......  ;D

Mike

Yep...
[media]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=NqqeX0opcO4[/media]

Did that hurt the laser pointer when hitting it with the hammer? ROFL...that video was funny.

;DAwesome ;D !!! It's nice to be able to get a real, non-counterfeit, original Chinese ISO 9001 certified laser! And to get these custom heads as a bonus !!! I got one of these too, but mine must have been the Ming Dynasty version, as it came with 48 of these heads. Great styropyro vid too !!!

Holy cow...that must of been the Ho Chi Minh of lasers...with 48 heads ;D

wannaburn said:
Great review! Now I really want one! Got a link and a Paypal button?

I used to have a cap that sported the middle finger, it was my favorite cap of all the cheap sets ive ever owned. They work really well with greens at high power, im off to ebay to try and find one again ;)

Thanks for the inspiration ;D

Wait wait wait...did you just say you could put these cheap things on greens? I've got a few of them lying around, and a 5mW New Wish that is just dying for a fancy smiley-face laser cap!

-Mark

Justin

I thought these "I heart U" lasers were only available to the military... You must have some awesome connections!