Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just ordered the Cyber 445nm – 500mw focusable waterproof laser pointer

I placed this order yesterday and chose the EMS shipping so I'll hopefully be seeing it on my doorstep by the beginning of next week, any reviews from this laser and/or company? First time buying from this company. :anyone:

The search is only useful when there's actually a post about that particular topic. I checked the search myself for a link or two, only one came up, and it doesn't provide any review, and the member who bought it got banned.
I looked on youtube, there's a few there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnv6aQUPeTY
it's not the cyber from lazerer, but its the same host and labeled power.

Edit: That's the only relevant video to the cyber and 500mW

Last edited:
True, but he also asked about reviews on the seller and there are tons of those around. IMO the specific "500mw" does not matter, being that the only difference is power output. The Cyber host itself has been reviewed a few times, and if he has to see 500mw there are a few topics with lasers like that, if he really wanted to see what a 500mw could do. Lazerer is known to be relatively spot on with their power levels (which would've been known through reviews about lazerer). But yes, good point, and nice searching around