Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just ordered Alpha 125

Yep but i ran out of funds so i had to go with the free shiping ....5-12 days the waite is going to be a killer anways i gues taht what i get for buying the 125 instead of the 105 hopefully it will be a killer laser and arive just fine with nothing wrong as it should since i have read so may reviews over the x series should carry on to the alpha series right?

Gazoo

Right. And you know you don't have to worry if something does go wrong..but chances are it won't and you will be very happy with it. :)

And if something does happen to go wrong they will upgrade the laser to the next power lvl for you, usualy its a lower powered upgrade , like a x-65 gets upgraded to a x-85 but its average is like 89, still its more power, If your lucky you might get a high powered upgrade, somone got a alpha upgraded and its average was like 20 over it it was way overpowered.

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

....lazer

Oooo.... nice man I can’t Waite to get this ting in my hands...... its going to be a long week..... Or 2 weeks..... Or how ever long.... hey how long did it take for you to get your membership e mail with your 15% off code? Because I ordered mine on the 21 and still haven’t gotten it to day but my order also still only says processed.... so do you get it after it’s shipped or after you received it?

H

Hanshotfirst.kc

Congrats!
I just got my Alpha 125 on Nov. 12th. It's great. Stats, per Nova's info, are below. It's a mean burner too. Posted a video of it last weekend.

H

Hanshotfirst.kc

f22warzone said:
Oooo.... nice man I can’t Waite to get this ting in my hands...... its going to be a long week..... Or 2 weeks..... Or how ever long.... hey how long did it take for you to get your membership e mail with your 15% off code? Because I ordered mine on the 21 and still haven’t gotten it to day but my order also still only says processed.... so do you get it after it’s shipped or after you received it?

by the way, here's the thread with pics and video of the Alpha 125:

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1195364538

Should it still be processing after 5 days? Just getting a little worried I know they didn’t forget about me but u know you put down 400$ and it doesn’t seem like any things happening.... Guess I should have paid the extra 26$ for TNT ... :(

Yay got my conformation e mail today so hopefully it will be sent in the mail tomorrow : ) its a great day :p

Gazoo

Awesome.. :) Please let us know what you think of it after you receive it....

Ok the update one this order.... turns out my alpha 125 didn’t make the quality control cut.... bummer but I am glad it got stopped their and not at my door step so I had to give it back..... what their doing for me, well since I didn’t order the tnt shipping to begin with, once they get my new alpha in their going to upgrade my order to tnt : ) yay yay happy now just cant wait till I get the laser and hopefully its good.... well I know it will be good, but hopefully over 135mw :p would be nice but anyway ya cant wait to get it, but what a bummer, ordered it on the 21'st :( o well it should be a great laser : ) cant wait

And wow what an awesome company, great customer support, only took 3 min over the phone to get this all sorted out now that’s what I call quick : )

Well just got my e mail from Nova today and Turns out they cant ship TNT to po boxes :( so they just upgraded me to Express Airmail

Wow In the time I was writing this turns out my package didn’t ship today so I was able to give them An alternate Shipping address and get the TNT shipping :) the reason I still have the top part is to inform people that TNT does not ship to Po boxes :( o well I have TNT shipping now :) yaya happpy

The statistics for my Alpha are:

Peak output power: 134.9
Average output power: 130.3

Doesn’t seem bad : ) 5mw over o well its all good :)
I had them e mail it to me if any body was wondering why I have the statistics and not the laser :)

man that's crazy. i ordered mine nov. 26 at like 11:30pm and it shipped next day according to the response i got back via helpdesk. hope it gets here soon, didn't know how slow airmail could be so i just used that...
wish i knew my specs on my laser before i got it.. :p