Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just one ^^

I thought this picture was worth posting...

1W 405nm single mode polished by Lazeerer. chosen host by me.
Reverse polarity build in.. takes 2× 18650

Custom focus adapter with tritium inside made in association by me with Mrcrouse.

oOvqYSo.jpg

***y!

This is what LPF is all about..
Thank you..

Last edited:

Its beautiful in the same way a tiger is.

Would be cool to see with a 638 nm. I think red would go nicely with the darker coloring.

The tritium glowers inside the focus adapter is a nice touch. +1

Last edited:
Holy.....

I can't find the perfect words to describe so I will use what is available ;)

Amazing, beautiful, great, shiny, elegant, luxurious, stylish, cool, sweet looking, rare, etc..

Would take too long, keep it up! You have earn +1.

NO4H99

No offense meant to any of the great machinists on this forum, but that is by far the coolest host I have ever seen!!

Who made it or where did you find it?

gismo

Now that's what I call a teaser picture:D. Just one, indeed... but I won't be the only one for sure who says: can we see more, please?

I have to type this (again), but this is a pure alienizer when it comes to (mrcrouse's touch) design, plus the polishing on top of that. Although I personally prefer cleaner & simpler host architecture, this keeper here is definitely an eye-magnet, so it is:beer:.

Last edited:
Last edited:
OOOOH, thought i was custom made. Gotta say, the host looks significantly less impressive without the polishing job and custom focus adapter...does indeed look like a deformed pineapple...