Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just Me, Sayin' "Thanks"

daguin

For the last couple of days, I've been thinking about this post. I thought that I should say something profound. However, I only keep coming up with one thought:

Thank you All.

You help to give me a fun place to play. You helped to get me through the dark time after the divorce and burglary. You give me a reason, every night, not to get drunk. You prevent me from sitting in front of a TV watching wannabe's try to sing, dance, "compete", or embarrass themselves trying to attain recognition.

For these and many other things and people here on LPF, I am grateful

Thank you

Peace,
dave

3zuli

happy bir... POST day, dave! :beer:
panda_narodeniny_torta_1.jpg

Congrats on reaching this milestone. To do it with useful and helpful postings is quite something. You've helped a lot of us, too.

since I've already posted about this 10K issue on other threads...
I only have one thing left to say...

You are more than welcome and thanks for all the help....;)

Jerry

Ash

True. It is you Dave that deserve the thanks for all that you do for the forum. Your wealth of information about lasers, life, and just about anything is recognized and appreciated by almost everybody. Also, thank you for bringing your great sense of humor to the forum. You know it would Not be the same place without you. :worthy:

ps: a big personal thanks from me to you for all the times you let me come over and have repairs done or test my lasers on your LPM, cheers! :beer:

I concur... 'Twas Dave that turned me on to fluorescent mineral collecting with one of his first 1000 posts here. It's nice to see he's graduated to being the pater familias of LPF!

His sense of humour definitely adds to the general levity around here, and his support of others has been truly altruistic. Even in the face of panicked buyers, trolls, b-tards and the other web miscreants who create havoc here in the name of lulz, Dave keeps his cool and acts like a wise ol' anchor in the storm. I can only hope that when I finally get to retire, I can afford the time to give back to forums like this the way that Dave has. A legacy to be proud of, Monsieur G.

Cheers, CC

It is true, this forum would not be what it is today if not for Dave. No matter how obscure the question, he has a quick and concise answer.

Dave, it seems we have a good synergy going here. We are good for you and you are very good for us.
Even though I have never met you, I consider you a friend.
Someone who is always there to help me out when help is needed the most.
Congratulations on your "top score" of 10,000 and I hope there will be 10,000 more in the near future.

Kevlar

I know I'm a "newb" here and don't have many post but mostly what I have done is reading and soaking in as much knowledge as I can from people like you. Congratulations on your 10,000!! :thanks:

Thank you Dave, and congratulations on 10k!I am thankful this forum has people like you in it!

Well I guess a congratulation is in order for you on this momentous occasion.
10,000 posts is one heck of a post count. Thats a lot of help, advice, support and witty humor you have given to us LPF members, Thanks

10,000 vintage beer cans
276830761_fa61b26377.jpg

daguin

Well I guess a congratulation is in order for you on this momentous occasion.
10,000 posts is one heck of a post count. Thats a lot of help, advice, support and witty humor you have given to us LPF members, Thanks

10,000 vintage beer cans
276830761_fa61b26377.jpg

I think that I was at that party :beer:

Of course they were new beer cans when I saw them last :yabbem:

Peace,
dave

Thanks for your guidance, wisdom, humor, and acceptance of an old troll like me. You make this place a great place to be.