Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just had some fun

ped

At the local fireworks display (its Guy Fawkes night here in the UK) and there were loads of kids around with there 5mW pointers....

Needless to say there was a collective gasp when i fired up my half watt greenie :D

But the gasps fell silent when i fired up the 1.2W 445nm , and they just stood back in awe, none of them had seen a blue laser before.

The offers i had were astounding :)

Of course i only directed the lasers into the sky.

Good night :)

You shoulda set down one of your tesla coils and got them to hold on to some nails... Then they would think you were a God... but yeah sounds like a fun night.

ped

A guy offered me 150 for the blue...i wouldnt just sell it to 'some guy' without first going over saftey issues.

Heh...i once was in holiday at a group with kids around my age, 15~22. they were all busy talking kissing playing at a camping in france. Then i fired a 100mw greenie into thr sky and suddenly i couldnt escape them anymore. Everyday they came by and asked about the laser:D about 15 requests where i got it and for how much.

Even more funny, i shined a laser through fire smoke on the beach, then one girl of 15 asked if that wouldnt be harmful for the laser because the fire was really hot, LOL:p