Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just got some great news!!!!

LPF, What is going on!!!!! Cant you tell Im excited :thinking:

Since you guys are like a like a second family to me thought id share some good news with you all! As you may know, I just graduated from UTampa in may and today I got my first job offer :D :D :D

Super excited but kinda nervous! Dont worry, I wont disappear on you all and now Ill hopefully have some extra spending money so I can do more builds!!!! Bloompyle, that 520nm is in the near future :D

Thanks for reading
-LL

Last edited:

Blord

Congratulation with your degree and good luck with the job. May the fortune with you !! :)

Trevor

Awesome!

Often, "graduation" is synonymous with "unemployment," so I'm glad you've got a job! :D

Trevor

Awesome!

Often, "graduation" is synonymous with "unemployment," so I'm glad you've got a job! :D

Trevor

That was the fear! I actually applied to this job when I was back in MA and they offered an interview so I flew down for that. That impressed them a bunch. to me all i thought was, there is an opportunity with a company that looks very stable, good work environment and position that i like, im not passing up this opportunity! I gladly paid the $$$ for the flight, car rental and spent the entire day traveling (4am-1am next day). 21 hour day paid off :D

Thanks everyone!

Staff accountant for a IT software company. Ill be starting off in the AR department to learn the ropes but then switching over to staff accountant shortly

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Congrats on your new job! :D
Like Trevor says, too often graduation = unemployment.

Congrats!!!

I envy those who got to go to uni and pursue their chosen fields!