Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Joker not responding?

I have just ordered a laser from sci fi lasers and have emailed thejoker or Eitan (sorry might be wrong spelling) and he has not responded in 2 days. He usually responds in about an hour. Is he just to busy right now? Have any of you experienced this before?

icecruncher

Sometimes he takes a couple days to get back on things. I know from a couple group buys that was the case.

He's always been back though :)

Pman

You should not open a thread so quickly on something like this. People have lives outside this forum.

APEX1

seriously??? lets not forget where he lives, how busy he is, not only did he post a msg on his website that he is extremely busy but also mentions he might not be able to respond in a timely manor due to all the orders he has to fill... This is the fifth time I think you've asked the same question.. You will get it bud and believe me its worth the wait. I ordered a few things from him and never mined how long it took to get to me, you cant argue the price or the quality of his stuff. :)))))))

Last edited:

Laser Chick

@ Pi R Squared we are your family, no wonder you look so twisted in your avatar. We have driven you off the deep end! :D

@ YammyTheCat please give him some time as the others have stated as he is busy plus there is crazy stuff going on in his country. Sure 2 days seems awhile since there are some mega businesses that reply within hours. He should reply real soon :)

What is your email ? I get like 50-100 emails a day from customers. Please send me your address here.

APEX1

Hey joker, you ship my lens yet??? just kidding lol take all the time you need bud. no rush