Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jetlasers Ti B

Blord

Titanium lasers are awesome. The metal finish is so good ! I love it.

DJNY

Would love to get a Ti B pen! There aren´t many of these around.

Thanks. Yes, some hosts were back to inventory recently. The inventory was firstly bought out by a local dealer and as they planned to sell under their brand, so they finally returned some hosts with jetlasers engravings. We removed the clearance sales from the jetlasers.org website and first keep them only for GBs organized by Len as they are limited. :).

As ti is not thermally friendly, it is difficult to make it higher powered 445nm or the like. If anyone need the host, we can also offer reason prices.

Jetlasers is working on new titanium lasers when the Ti B remained sell out. I guess the next titanium laser will be bigger in size and at least a 18650 host. I will keep you updated. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Small update and a bit of product whoring.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Hakzaw1 has more of these for sale!

He has 12 NEW 16600 models and 2 OLD 14500 models. He also says he will include one FREE battery and one FREE crappy charger for all who buy this month!

I just thought everyone should know. I'll post an official thread in the deals and discount section as soon as I get a chance. New pics too anyone?

Thanks bro

there are worst ways to spend some of that income tax return IMHO.

USPS MOs are the only way to go and safer than Poop pal , who does not even allow use for lasers over 5 mW soo whatcha going to do??

if you know me then you know there is no risk- if you don't, then, sorry but its me taking the risk. My rep is at risk- and that has more value than the laser..

PM me & I will email you a graph showing your laser on my meter.. with free shipping (CONUS only plz) the 15400 532 100mW is $163 the 150 mW is $ 174- for the 2.0 version (16600 batt) its $180 & $200-=- in your hands 3 days after I get your MO,
BAM!

^ month warranty
Qs? IR filter? Rev Pol. Protected-- C'mon doods these are JETLASERS-- what do you think?? duh!
Great deals coming soon on swell Pelican cases perfect for your lasers this size--

I will make a new thread on these once I get them in.

Past- present and future T-B buyers will get a discount--

hakzaw

Oooh, those are awesome.

HOW AWESOME ARE THEY??

lol

Just like a box of Crackerjack there will be an additional surprise(or two) in every box.

you are in luck as I DO ship to Ky--ha ha

while supply lasts- new buyers get a free Li-Ion high quality battery and a low quality charger FREE--

each buyer gets a free LPM graph in advance.

5 month 'for real' warrantee( void if you open the laser)
these are typically overspec by 30%.

These are JETLASERS-- finer workmanship or better customer service does not exist.

Feel free to join J.O.G. while you wait or decide..all are welcome!!

FIND JOG at my personal page..

so you know
I don't ship often outside of CONUS
I DON'T 'DO' PoopPal.
WE will NOT let you down.. hak

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Aphool

Do you have any Ti-B's left that use the 14500 besides the 532nm you sold to me last week?

Aphool

Thanks, but I have a 532nm looking for the other Ti-B wavelengths using the 14500 cells.

Thanks, but I have a 532nm looking for the other Ti-B wavelengths using the 14500 cells.

Not sure- but there is a good chance that any other colors coming will not be using the 14500- I have 5 of those batts in stock ATM- & two more TiB 532 14500s.. all overspec as usual. ONE year warranty (I misspoke when I said it was 6 months.) These two will very likely be the last to take the smaller 14500, and I think we may see Titaniums coming in other colors soon from JL that take a battery even larger than the 16650.

IE ?? WTH?

thought you were happy?? we went all the way to get you one you liked..
lol

IE ?? WTH?

thought you were happy?? we went all the way to get you one you liked..
lol

The first one? The one that does ~250mW, with ~40-60mW of IR.

No I don't like it.

I love it :p That one would be the last, or second to last laser that would be pried out of my cold dead hands :eg:

I'm only kind of thinking of selling the second one. Cosmetically it is a perfect specimen too, and it is IR filtered. It does 120-150mW.

I got the second one out of fear that the TiB's would disappear... since that isn't happening and there are now 16650 versions... Might as well sell the second one, and get something new. Aside from a couple of LPM tests, that second one I got from you, has been just sitting in a nice bubble wrap bag the last few months :tinfoil:

Aphool

Not sure- but there is a good chance that any other colors coming will not be using the 14500- I have 5 of those batts in stock ATM- & two more TiB 532 14500s.. all overspec as usual. ONE year warranty (I misspoke when I said it was 6 months.) These two will very likely be the last to take the smaller 14500, and I think we may see Titaniums coming in other colors soon from JL that take a battery even larger than the 16650.

I was hoping to use the same battery size and avoid the "ammo" type problem that I got myself into with my other hobby.

When I started collecting firearms, my intention was to stay with just .22 and 9mm. Looking at my signature you can see that did not work out at all as planned.:thinking:

The first one? The one that does ~250mW, with ~40-60mW of IR.

I love it :p That one would be the last, or second to last laser that would be pried out of my cold dead hands :eg:

I'm only kind of thinking of selling the second one. Cosmetically it is a perfect specimen too, and it is IR filtered. It does 120-150mW.

I got the second one out of fear that the TiB's would disappear... since that isn't happening and there are now 16650 versions... Might as well sell the second one, and get something new. Aside from a couple of LPM tests, that second one I got from you, has been just sitting in a nice bubble wrap bag the last few months :tinfoil:

ok I got it.

forgot you had two..
And the Ti-B V1 is almost all gone/disappeared- I have two here left and all the rest are V2.0 they had not planned the V2 but urging by many members and myself convinced JL to try again with Titanium host lasers.
btw-----Another China laser maker was able to buy some of these and the Ti-A hosts and is selling them- No idea how good they are- if they have a warranty- or customer support we get from JL but I seriously doubt that it would be better than buying from JL.IMHO

Last edited: