Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JayRob's mini keychain BluRay Featured on Gizmodo, Hac N Mod, and Hackaday!!

wow jayrob made Hackaday! WHAT AN HONOR! wow.... i would KILL for that. but he deserves it! he works so hard.

props jay...freakin mega props...

Dark

k1kb0t

Gizmodo too, your all over the the netz. Looks like your picking up some new customers from all this press. Congrats again man.

Jon

Now we'll never hear from jay with all the fame he has --lol j/k

Congrates jay.. you'r 15 min's of fame is almost up..
[/sarcaism]

k1kb0t

His press has given us the most users for several months.

Most users ever online was 1,202, Today at 08:22 PM.

Jon

jayrob

Cool man! :cool:

But did you see the editor's notes on Gizmodo? Saying that the picture must be enhanced...

This kind of stuff really bugs me...
Jay

That just further cements my hate for Gizmodo. This combined with their idiotic review of the Palm Pre, it just proves they suck. No more Gizmodo for me, Engadget it is.

Engadget for me too. That definately bugs me just reading about it. People cry photoshop over everythng.

Jaseth

I seriously infuriates me seeing AN EDITOR being so much of a dimwit tool. At least most people still appreciate the brilliant work you are doing.
Also, as k1kb0t said, thanks to you we have an all-time high of users here. People are becoming educated, and we know that when that happens, they will accept the truth rather than screaming photoshop.

Well jay let's all E-mail (mark "the smart wip"Wilson) to correct his mis-understanding.

I did :)

Last edited:

jayrob

Yeah I did too...

I told him to read some of the comments in Hack A Day to see that the ones who were saying it was shopped are looking dumb now.

One mistake I made in the Hack N Mod article (which is where these other sites are getting the information), is that I did not mention the the beam shot is using smoke. I need to edit that in there, but my password got messed up when they did some site maintenance. I'm waiting for my new password now.
Jay

Edit: Got the Hack N Mod article fixed now... Along with a safety warning that I should have mentioned...

Last edited:

LaZeRz

Wtf?!

LMAO, THIS IS THE WIERDEST SPAM I'VE SEEN, lawl.

EDIT: Quoted from hack-a-day
-------------
"You can tell it’s shopped mainly because LIGHT DOESN’T WORK THAT WAY!

there isn’t enough smoke in the pic for it to be reflecting off of that many particles. No matter how powerful the laser, it doesn’t end up looking at that. If you click some of the links at the bottom of his page you can see some REAL high powered lasers and what they SHOULD look like.
---------------------

This guy should be shot in the face. What an ignorant asshole.

Last edited:
omg really weird spammer :D:D:D:D:D :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: reported already DIEEEEEE! :D:D:D:gun::gun: figuratively speaking of course ! :D

i removed them - lol didn't see them at all :D

Last edited:

LaZeRz

omg really weird spammer :D:D:D:D:D :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup: reported already DIEEEEEE! :D:D:D:gun::gun: figuratively speaking of course ! :D

You might wanna remove those links cause your doing the spammer a favour :p