Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jander6442 and Eudaimonium

So a couple of months ago I participated in the Big Boy GB some of you may remember http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/ongoing-big-boy-3x18650-host-30-a-77100.html

I had been wanting to get my hands on one of those Big Boys for quite some time, so I went for it. My first group buy :D

Things went smoothly at first, I received my host in good time and then patiently awaited my heatsink and focus adapter. You see, Eudamonium offered to make heatsinks and focus adapters for everyone that participated, and shipped free as well, what a guy! :beer:

Well a cool month went by and I had not received my parts from Eud, so I posted on the GB thread asking if anyone else in the US had not received their heatsink as of yet. Josh (Jander6442) stated that he was in the same boat as me, so I went to bed, reassured, knowing I was not alone :D

One month later.. Still no HS and FA. So with my Big Boy crying itself to sleep every night, I had to do something, so I posted on the thread once more. Eud promptly posted back requesting I PM him my info to get this all straightened out. Can you believe the nerve of this guy! He tries to send me new parts free of charge :bowdown: :bowdown: :beer:

Here's where Josh's awesome dudeness comes in :D

He had previously PM'd Eud to tell him he received and extra HS and FA set. Seriously. He could have kept the stuff and ordered another host, but no, he PM'd Eud cause that's just how honest and awesome he is. We're not done yet though.

As Josh and I talked about shipping me my parts and such, I attempted to get his paypal from him several times so I could reimburse him for the shipping cost, but he would just ignore my question every time! Look at this!

I think that the freight thing should be considered my way of backing a fellow hobbyists both you and Eud. I know you'd prolly help some one down the road so pay it forward. See you around and post some picks of that build. Check out my build in the 445 section its a dual xboost bigboy let me know what you think.

Needless to say he WOULD NOT allow me to pay the shipping. To put that better, someone I've NEVER met in person, had something of mine, and sent it to me out of his pocket and only asked that I check out his build in return.

I've never been a member of such a united and thoughtful community that just cares for so many other people they've never met simply due to a common interest, and the pursuit of science. And, and... (sniff, I told myself I wasn't gonna cry :(:D) it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I think if everyone in the world were more like Jander6442 and Eudaimonium, the world would be at peace :)

I would positively trust both these members for any future transactions, hell I'd even give them my bank account info to withdraw money for a transaction. Not that I'd ever need to, but that's what kind of peeps these guys are.

Love it here at LPF more and more every day :D
-Matt

P.S. Here is the birthchild of all this goodness :)

1652be6a94a40a60c020dfd4661cf361.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks for the kind words Matt. I feel the same way you do about this place. What little a can contribute I do because of the example set from members before me, some of whom are no longer around. Thanks again and build well. -Josh.

And this right here is why this forum has become my favorite community ever. Its pretty much one big family where people look out for eachother and go out of their way to help.

I also vouch from experience that Eudamonium is an awesome guy that has proven unconditional trustworthyness.

This is why I love reading threads here even if I don't have much to say here. There are some truly outstanding people on these forums who are honest and allow everyone to just enjoy the hobby as much as they do.

Blord

Yes, Jander6442 and Eudaimonium are the top !
I have dealt with Eudaimonium many times and everything turns out very well.

Last edited:
Josh is a great guy. He's helped me out in the past too.