Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

jake21's BR laser

I purchased the BR laser jake21 sold in this thread http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1206806433 and thought I would write a little review on it, having not owned a blue laser before.
It took about a week to arrive here in Australia, and was packaged very well, bubble wrap, foam balls. It even came with a 9v battery to use straight away.
Inside the case everything is covered up and protected, the circuit is fixed to the side of the case, the battery is a tight fit.
It seems to have a long duty cycle, but am still being careful.
Jake21 told me the diode is from the ps3 GB, and it is indeed a 407nm diode. can only really see it on a white surface. Don't have anything to really fluoresce yet that I can think of. But have made the dot white on some orange/yellow surfaces.
I really enjoy the color, it's such a change from red or green.
Here are some pictures to follow.

Attachments

• 160420081321.jpg
    160420081321.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 98

hey im buy a red burning laser from jake21, what did he label the package as? im in australia too!

nvmextc said:
It came labeled as "1 x plastic box", with the full value included.
lol im buying a red and a blue from him now. and i cant belive customs believed it was a plastic box ;D i guess i can order lots more lasers from now on as long as they are box style even though lasers are banned. thanks for the info! i feel a lot more assured about the lasers being delivered to my door now