Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

jake21 red coleman laser

nacki

I've had this laser for less then a week and this laser is working great but my old charger broke and i cant really do much with it but it can burn a little bit and pop balloons. Once i get the charger i'll be burning like no other ;D. Any way i think the coleman host great! The heat sink is professionally made and is nicely put together. Well i guess thats all but i probably missed something but give me a break its my first review.

Edit: now i know what i forgot to say GET THIS LASER!
pics
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu20/ber2thenacki/IMGP1972.jpg
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu20/ber2thenacki/IMGP1973.jpg
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu20/ber2thenacki/IMGP1974.jpg

Last edited:

jake21

thanks for the review...cant wait till u get ur charger for some beam shots.....

Np :) My buddy wants a green in that host, a 100mW from olike.

jake21

i have a 50mw olike module, and it turns out to be around 70-80mw....i can make it in a Coleman max host ?

Mine died in around ten minutes total time of use, I sent it back and now Jake21 won't answer me, you got lucky man, for real.

jake21

i answered u...... don't u think people is busy and has a life besides lasers....and THANKS FOR THE DISPUTE.... by the way ur laser is back in the mail even though it just got here yesterday

Today you answered, yeah, after I did all this shit. It's the point that you continually do this to people and the other members have similar problems, no communications, missing parts, ect. I have a life buddy, I dont have time for bullshit or excuses. If I sold someone an item that didn't work right to begin with then didnt answer them even thought they emailed me several times while I was online at the same forum, just a little hey I fixed it or not even, I'd EXPECT to have a claim filed. I even offered to pay for shipping back, any parts replaced, ect, and buy more stuff from you, seems like you'd try and keep an open line of communication , but hey, that's just how you get down I guess. lol

D

Deleted member 8382

I'm gonna make my review as soon as it gets here. I'm still waiting for it, paid on 29/04/09

Yours,
Albert

i heard the top is glued on or sealed in soem way to prevent access.....i'd really love to see the inside though....

Probably would be a good idea to make a stickied thread for noobs not to buy from him cause if you get anything bad you're just screwed. The answers I've gotten this evening, "it's in the mail"," whats your paypal address so I can give you a refund", no shipping number mind you, then the FDA is after him and he wants nothing to do with the lasers, all the while, NO refund. Then a series of small talk messages with no real meaning or answers. Somehow my claim gets closed, so I just got took is all I know. Guess I'll just have to warn people anytime he's selling something.