Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

It's been a while

Abean95

As you all can see, I joined the forums in 2011. When I first joined, I was ecstatic about lasers and everything that had to do with them. My passion for lasers sort of went on a decline for a couple of years until I randomly checked out the forums about a year and a half ago. I regained my passion for this hobby and decided to buy a 1w 445nm laser along with a pair of safety goggles. I have been only spectating since then until now. When I first started off on the forums, I gave myself a bad reputation for being an immature kid. I apologize to those of you that had to deal with me :yabbem: After about 4 years, I have matured and realized that I really acted like an idiot. Anyway, thats my welcome post I guess.

Gabe

Well, welcome back. I checked out that thread that gave you that reputation and... ehm... Yeesh. Good on you for apologizing, I hope you can make up for before, cheers to that :beer:
Have fun, and learn lots.

Abean95

Yeah...like I said, I was very immature. Thanks for the reply Gabe, cheers :beer:

Last edited:

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome back Abean95!

It's good you realized you were being immature and have grown up from it. Here's some positive reputation for a new start :)

-Alex

Abean95

Thanks LeHap, I appreciate it! I'm very excited to be back and to positively contribute to the forum :yh:

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks LeHap, I appreciate it! I'm very excited to be back and to positively contribute to the forum :yh:
Not a problem friend! See you around LPF :)

-Alex