Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

is this the same as the super beast

Coby

Off topic but I always think it's funny how they can mix "5mW max" and "high power" in the same sentence with these lasers :)

On topic: ebay is rarely a good place to get quality lasers from, but those 5mW can be pretty overspec to be prepared for that and get some goggles if you decide to order one.

Cel

Off topic but I always think it's funny how they can mix "5mW max" and "high power" in the same sentence with these lasers :)

On topic: ebay is rarely a good place to get quality lasers from, but those 5mW can be pretty overspec to be prepared for that and get some goggles if you decide to order one.

And that's not all, they even say their 5mw green is brighter than ever...:tinfoil:

i do know they arent good quality. its all i can afford now. i am planning on getting an olike 405nm in late october.

I forgot all about ledquickship/itemquickship
Generally with his lasers for the sale the rough power can be pulled from the title

Example: #100 = 100mW #200 = 200mW..ect

Onryo

Emmm ... what is "Military High Power" ? Sad state of affairs when a military just has 5mW greens to zap ppl with. Oh no anything but the 5mW terminator death ray ;) Sometimes I wonder if vendors are just trolling people for the lulz.

i know all the ebay sellers say that. i have even seen a <1mw red keychain that said military power, super powerful, clearly visible beam in the daytime. lol