Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is this even True?

This sounds like a bunch of crap honestly. But I thought I could make some of you laugh at it as well. Look at this product discription

Amazon.com: 405nm Violet Laser: Everything Else

Product Description
Product Description
The 405 nm Violet Laser includes the following: -405nm Violet Laser Laser Lift collimating tip -Line Generating Tip (projects linear line) -6 - 4.25mm sanitary disposable tips 6 - -2.75mm sanitary disposable tips Motor Points treatment chart -Trigger Points treatment chart -Auriculotherapy (Ear Points) Treatment chart Padded nylon travel case The 405nm Violet Laser has been shown to be effective for: Stimulates the sympathetic nervous system. The Violet Laser has been documented to help the body's defenses eliminate bacteria or other infections. (With a photochemical effect) Good for oral treatment of gingivitis Improves wound The 405 nm Violet Laser includes the following: * 405nm Violet Laser * Laser Lift collimating tip * Line Generating Tip (projects linear line) * 6 - 4.25mm sanitary disposable tips * 6 - 2.75mm sanitary disposable tips * Motor Points treatment chart * Trigger Points treatment chart * Micro-systems of the Hand, Foot & Ear chart * Dental Chart * Padded nylon travel case The 405nm Violet Laser has been shown to be effective for: * Stimulates the sympathetic nervous system. * The Violet Laser has been documented to help the body's defenses eliminate bacteria or other infections. (With a photochemical effect) * Good for oral treatment of gingivitis * Improves wound healing * Anti-aging * Pain relief * Wrinkles The Violet Laser has the ability to hold and to activate information; its quantum healing laser capacity transcends the 635nm laser. When used in combination the red and violet laser can unlock problems that are otherwise difficult to uncover, while giving the cells of the body in the treatment area more energy to correct the underlying problem. This complete laser acupuncture treatment program utilizes a new product that meets USA - FDA Laser Safety Regulations. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.:crackup::crackup:

I have some major feelings of disbelief, still, I have read many studies of low laser related therapies studied in other countries and reported to help to speed healing of everything from sports injuries to nail fungus. Many studies use <200mW and call the lasers "cold lasers" I have sold several lasers to researchers and most were violet, ~408nm), but more 830 nm lasers are now ordered for such research on healing. ;) -Glenn

BERFIN

if anything it will probably give you cancer from the:lasergun: radiation

I am a new member. I can't seem to find any posts on pen lasers and people treating nail fungus with them. I am trying it with a 200mw green laser (532nm). However, I have read that the better spectrum for treating nail fungus is over 600nm. Anyone have any actual experience treating nail fungus with a pen laser? Please provide details.

Thanks.

I am a new member. I can't seem to find any posts on pen lasers and people treating nail fungus with them. I am trying it with a 200mw green laser (532nm). However, I have read that the better spectrum for treating nail fungus is over 600nm. Anyone have any actual experience treating nail fungus with a pen laser? Please provide details.

Thanks.

You need to be really careful using lasers. A reflection of the beam could Blind you for the rest of your life even off a white surface. And the way 532 nm is made your unit could be putting out IR (1064 nm) as well if it doesn't have a IR filter. And anything over 10 mW you need Goggles that are made to absorb That certain "nm" and mW of the laser being used. Whenever your indoors and the point of impact is close to your eyes you should ware the goggles. The different "nm" is the wavelength of the light (it's color). With most >50 mW your Frying your skin so It's possible because your Frying the surface of your Skin. But I would not recommend you do this. You should not do this IMO, someone may correct me but I'm pretty sure this is a bad idea.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply. I don't think there is a big danger treating a nail fungus with a laser. I'm only shining the laser on the infected area for like 5 seconds every other day. No burning sensation. I feel nothing. Laser treatment is already being used on toenail fungus, but it is ridiculously expensive. I was only asking to see if anyone here has successfully used a pen laser of any strength/spectrum to treat a toenail fungus. Toenail fungus is super hard to treat and I've read of successes using cold laser treatments. What I don't understand is why they have to be so stupidly expensive for a doctor to shine a laser on my toenail?

Thank you for your reply. I don't think there is a big danger treating a nail fungus with a laser. I'm only shining the laser on the infected area for like 5 seconds every other day. No burning sensation. I feel nothing. Laser treatment is already being used on toenail fungus, but it is ridiculously expensive. I was only asking to see if anyone here has successfully used a pen laser of any strength/spectrum to treat a toenail fungus. Toenail fungus is super hard to treat and I've read of successes using cold laser treatments. What I don't understand is why they have to be so stupidly expensive for a doctor to shine a laser on my toenail?

Cold laser therapy is a form of medical treatment which involves the use of a low intensity laser to address pain and inflammation.

short-pulse-width devices are in the range of 1-100 mW with typical pulse-widths of 200 ns. The typical average beam irradiance then is 10 mW/cm2 - 5 W/cm2. The typical wavelength is in the range 600-1000 nm (red to near infrared)

-----you can;t just buy some cheep laser and get what there doing. that is a device they have made specific for something

------a >50mW is not a Low intensity laser.

-----Just be Careful don't jump into stuff, do some more research. before you blind your self or another.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input. Based on what I read, cold lasers involving low intensity start at 200wm. Anything lower based on what I've read doesn't create sufficient energy to generate the needed heat for treatment. I am using a 200mw laser for this toenail fungus experiment. Is a 50wm laser not considered low intensity? I don't know. I thought it was. I am extremely new to this. I am careful about where I shine the laser. Thanks for the response. I look forward to learning what I can about this. It is very hard to find anything on the net about lasers and treating fungus infections - just dribs and drabs.

I can't help you sorry (I have no clue:D ), just want you to be careful. you can blind your self with the unit you have. I would make a post in general and see what people say. put some detail into your question and don't put to much of what you have done yet until you gather more info. hope you find out what you need

I don't know how to post. I can't seem to figure it out on the site, but will keep looking on how to do this....question about lasers, specifically the 200mw...how could I blind myself if I don't shine it into my eyes or allow it to be reflected into my eyes? Is there something I don't know????? Thanks for your input. It is greatly appreciated.

I don't know how to post. I can't seem to figure it out on the site, but will keep looking on how to do this....question about lasers, specifically the 200mw...how could I blind myself if I don't shine it into my eyes or allow it to be reflected into my eyes? Is there something I don't know????? Thanks for your input. It is greatly appreciated.

GOTO main forum list,

Click General

it's at the top left as well top of the threads or Scroll to bottom and new thread in at the bottom of the 1st thread page at the bottom of the thread boxes on the left of the screen

click New Thread

Last edited:

anselm

I don't think there any medical doctors on this forum, so I think it is a stupid
idea to take medical advice from random people on internet forums.

That being said:
I say go ahead and shine the laser on your feet, just not your eyes.:D
Then later let us know if it worked any useful way.
But don't blame me if you poke a hole trough your toe.

I don't think there any medical doctors on this forum, so I think it is a stupid
idea to take medical advice from random people on internet forums.

That being said:
I say go ahead and shine the laser on your feet, just not your eyes.:D
Then later let us know if it worked any useful way.
But don't blame me if you poke a hole trough your toe.

LOL I was trying to help I wasn't going make fun of the question ( even tho it's being asked in my joke thread...:D)