Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is this charger also for 14500 and 10440 3.7 batteries?

DJNY

I bought this charger here
Hahnel Innovative Accessories

and have these two battery-types
TrustFire 10440 AAA 3.7V 600mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery Blue 4pcs - BuyinCoins.com
TrustFire 14500 AA 3.6V Rechargeable Lithium Battery Blue 2pcs - BuyinCoins.com

Now I´m asking myself if this charger is able to load these batteries. I tried it but with no success. I don´t know if I got a broken charger but maybe I missread something. I thought the Hähnel Uni Pal is for AA&AAA sized Li-Ion batteries :thinking:

Thanks for your help!!

DJNY,
You must have a faulty charger. I read the description and it charges at 330ma/hr. It states compartments for AA & AAA Li-Ion and appears to be able to charge 2 in a series 7.2/7.4v also.
I have both the battery types you list and they charge is my Li-Ion charger. It has a "-" slide rail to fit many size Li-Ions.
The battery pack in the picture is a dual battery. It may need to do 2 batteries at a time.
I have a NiMH charger that is like that. If one is fully charged it ignores it and charges the low one but won't start the charge with a single battery.

link said:
Charges practically all* Lithium Ion or Lithium Polymer 3.6V/3.7V, 7.2V/7.4V and AA/AAA Ni-MH batteries.
*Practically all Lithium Ion or Lithium Polymer 3.6V/3.7V, 7.2V/7.4V battery packs and Ni-MH or Ni-CD AA or AAA batteries

Leads me to believe it will charge Lithium rechargable packs, but only AA/AAA Ni-MH or Ni-Cd

Ok, I looked closer and this keeps catching my eye.
"*Practically all Lithium Ion or Lithium Polymer 3.6V/3.7V, 7.2V/7.4V battery packs and Ni-MH or Ni-CD AA or AAA batteries

If you read this exactly, it appears it does Li-Po or Ion as "packs" and the AA/AAA in only NiMH.
So, if you put a Li-Ion in the AA or AAA area, it thinks its charged already.
If you have clip leads and a battery holder for 2 AA or AAA's, clip them to the "pack" connectors and I bet they charge.