Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is this a good deal?

Last edited:
That's pretty screwed up. They are advertising a laser saying it lights cigars. I wonder how many people are going to suffer permanent eye damage from trying this.

Really? I didn't see that, but im sure we will have at least one guy who is gonna try it.

Last edited:
It's ok but most likely youre not going to get anywhere near 2w.

That's pretty screwed up. They are advertising a laser saying it lights cigars. I wonder how many people are going to suffer permanent eye damage from trying this.

I wonder if they mean like you can light one in your hand but probably not...

Last edited:
Really? I didn't see that, but im sure we will have at least one guy who is gonna try it.

KUUUlvJ.jpg

yea lazerpoint is shite....few basic things to go by: If its a chinese site, the laser will probably (99% chance) be crap. If it says something like "10 watt handheld laser" for 100$, it will be crap.

In short, stay away from Chinese laser sources in general lol, there are hardly any that worth looking at. Of course, there are exceptions, take CNI for example.

Heheheh, just saw this:

Used to point at any desired targets on projection screens, video monitors and presentation graphics
Can light a match or break a balloon
Can adjust focus to light a cigarette
Lightweight, compact size
Prohibit the use of children under the age of 16

Dont use children under 16 for this laser! :crackup:

Can always always rely on these sites for a good a laugh :p

If you really want a quality 2W blue laser, may I suggest you take a look around th B/S/T section :)

Last edited:
Or build one. m140 + 1.8A driver +G2/1/9/T9 = 2+ Watts.

Last edited:
Can always always rely on these sites for a good a laugh
I checked the Q&A at the bottom of the page and apparently it is a class 4b...
Our laser is so cool it gets its own classification

Bawls

Ha, i did notice somethings that didnt look right, as another laser on the site had a photoshop blue line coming out of it. I think im going to stay clear of them feel bad for the person who is going to try and lite the cigar with it in their mouth.