Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

is the 5mw green at DX is always above 5?

....i think that the dealextreme 5mw laser is much more 5mw... but about 10... 15.....if not a bit more. i think this... because i read a lot of review sayng that the beam is very visible. a 5mw is really so visible? then.... dx had stopped to sell >5 mw lasers.... so.. the only laser that a USA cusomer could buy is a 5mw. but you must remember thet there are a lot of competitor site....and everyone MUST SELL 5 mw!!!....so i think that dealextreme would be the best site where tu buy an high power per laser at 5mw. so i suppose that there are more than 5mw in the 5mw dx laser pen. is comprensible???

have someone test with a lpm the true power of a 5mw?maybe it is at 10... 15... 20. and is useless to buy a true 10... true 20......if the LEGAL 5mw...is OFTEN above 5mw :)...near other product sold at bigger price.( a bit bigger)

The true 5s are never consistent. They usually vary up to 20mW, but I'm sure there are some that are less than 5mW.

Jaseth

Out of 16 units I have never seen one below 6mW. Most are around 15mW.