Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is lazerer.com a scam??

Hello everyone. I am just very concerned because I placed an order with Lazerer.com over a month and a half ago and still havnt received anything. No shipping info no replys to my emails no nothing. I purchased the blue rifle 1.2 W laser and paid a grand total of $247 dollars for it. Can anyone please share with me any experience they've had with this site?
I ever gonna see my laser or did I just get robbed for $247. Please share.
Thanks a lot!

USAbro

Hello everyone. I am just very concerned because I placed an order with Lazerer.com over a month and a half ago and still havnt received anything. No shipping info no replys to my emails no nothing. I purchased the blue rifle 1.2 W laser and paid a grand total of $247 dollars for it. Can anyone please share with me any experience they've had with this site?
I ever gonna see my laser or did I just get robbed for $247. Please share.
Thanks a lot!

That seems a bit pricy for a 1.2 watt. I'm sure someone else will reply but from what I hear there not to be trusted. Wishing you best of luck! That could be a bad situation.

upaa27

Lazerers laser are not junk. They are made by a member here, just recently his reputation has been going down from taking huge amounts of time for sending and bad customer service.

But yes, Sci fi, laserbtb and jet lasers are the top dogs atm

Eh made by member, u mean that lazerer custom builds lasers like blord of thejoker here? i dont think so, they are junk when several members have gotten not up to spec lasers, so so much for their power guaranteed.. avoid them they are good for taking your money ,rest is just endless wait and they dont seem to even respond emails..

They didnt reply my emails when i thought they were good when i recently joined here, it didnt take long to realize they are not very serious and it seems they havent changed one bit.

Last edited:
Lazerers laser are not junk. They are made by a member here, just recently his reputation has been going down from taking huge amounts of time for sending and bad customer service.

But yes, Sci fi, laserbtb and jet lasers are the top dogs atm

CLARIFICATION:

Lazeerer is a member here, and does incredible work with lasers. In fact if you have a custom laser in your hands right now that was made in the past year or so, there is a fair chance that's his driver is in there.

Lazerer.com is a chinese company.

Two completely separate, and unrelated entities.

As to lazerer.com's reputation... can't say. When I purchased from them circa 2012 service and prices were great. Issues were resolved quickly.

Currently, or at least the past year or so, it seems the service is worse, and more hit or miss. I base this strictly on the complaints I've seen on here about them, with the most common being failure to respond.

Last edited:
laserbtb us great and has a great reputation here ! I bought 4 lasers for them, they are simply awesome :)
You can buy from members too.

USAbro

laserbtb us great and has a great reputation here ! I bought 4 lasers for them, they are simply awesome :)
You can buy from members too.

Can you use PayPal with Laserbtb, and how about using PayPal for the people on the forum.

Laserbtb is kewl.

Not the best but still very kewl.

I'd recommend them.
Great lasers for the price.

Last edited:
Eh made by member, u mean that lazerer custom builds lasers like blord of thejoker here? i dont think so, they are junk when several members have gotten not up to spec lasers, so so much for their power guaranteed.. avoid them they are good for taking your money ,rest is just endless wait and they dont seem to even respond emails..

They didnt reply my emails when i thought they were good when i recently joined here, it didnt take long to realize they are not very serious and it seems they havent changed one bit.

So did you ever receive your laser? And how long did it take to arrive if so? Because I placed my order with Lazerer on September 3rd. And still nothing no shipping info and no replys to any of my emails. Really sux I'm starting to think I just got straight up robbed for $250. And the worst part is I ordered a laser from biglasers.com right when I first wanted one and had no idea about anything. Got sent a broken laser from them which also took forever. So I decided to try Lazerer. And now this. Really blows maybe I'm just not ment to own a nice laser. Ha

So did you ever receive your laser? And how long did it take to arrive if so? Because I placed my order with Lazerer on September 3rd. And still nothing no shipping info and no replys to any of my emails. Really sux I'm starting to think I just got straight up robbed for $250. And the worst part is I ordered a laser from biglasers.com right when I first wanted one and had no idea about anything. Got sent a broken laser from them which also took forever. So I decided to try Lazerer. And now this. Really blows maybe I'm just not ment to own a nice laser. Ha

OPEN DISPUTE NOW.

Seriously I can't stress this enough. If a month has passed and you don't have your package, open a dispute, and escalate it to a claim. DO NOT CLOSE IT UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR LASER OR YOUR MONEY BACK.

OPEN DISPUTE NOW.

Seriously I can't stress this enough. If a month has passed and you don't have your package, open a dispute, and escalate it to a claim. DO NOT CLOSE IT UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR LASER OR YOUR MONEY BACK.

Ok I will definitely get right on that. But how exactly do I open a dispute? I've never been scammed over the internet. I know you can do it if the purchase was through paypal but Lazerer.com doesn't use paypal. If you have any info/advice please let me know. So I can take the next step of trying to get what's mine.
Thank A lot!!

Ahh, I see. In the past they used to accept paypal.

It really depends on how you paid. If you paid by credit card, call up your credit card company, and tell them you want to do a chargeback because you haven't received your order.

USAbro

Charge back is the best way to go if it's not PayPal. Visa is probably the best in this situation so hopefully that is what you used.

Braineagle lol i never bought from them, do you think i would b uy when a company does not even respond to your inquiries? i dont think so... do a dispute you waited long enough, not like lasers today are hard to come by or something.. a months wait means they have probably zero lasers in stock means they are crap.

Braineagle lol i never bought from them, do you think i would b uy when a company does not even respond to your inquiries? i dont think so... do a dispute you waited long enough, not like lasers today are hard to come by or something.. a months wait means they have probably zero lasers in stock means they are crap.

Well to be fair just because a company dosen't have a laser in stock dosen't mean they are bad. Look at CNI, many of their labbies & exotic pointers have to actually be produced, they haven't even been made!

I agree though, 1 month without even an email from a company informing you that your order may be delayed is ridiculous. Best of luck :)

-Alex