Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is it Possible to Buy lasers from DX to USA

Hey this is my first topic on this forum. And I heard alot of people saying that you can't really but lasers over 5mW from DX to US, but some ppl say that you can so im concerned... I just want to be sure. Thanks..............

Check out the Group Buys section for a DX shipping service to the US, that is the only way you'll get lasers from the US.

What laser do you want? Sometimes you can get the same exact lasers DX sells from different sources.

i was wondering the same thing, im not sure, but i think if it came in peices customes wont know what it is, so im going to try see if i can get somone to break it up for me, and then ship it on different packages, then i assemble it.

like i said its a theory, im not sure if it will work...if and when i try, ill ley you guys know.

Yea Im looking for something that will light a match and pop a ballon and some good beam, thats it!

x-75 from Novalasers.com  - use Warp5 for 5% off discount.
Skylasers.net? 80mW - i forgot the coupond look around.
Optotronics, - ??? --- ask Jack.

For ordering on DX, ask Sawt At Huriyah

BMW_530_PL said:
Yea Im looking for something that will light a match and pop a ballon and some good beam, thats it!
The True 50 will most likely not be able to light a match (without an additional lens), it can pop a balloon and it has a visible beam though.

O-like.com sells lasers over 120mW for 100$, or 100mW for 75$. Those can light matches. Also, Suzie give great customer service.

What about the BG50 greenie? will this light a match, the one that is powered by RC2's

BMW_530_PL said:
What about the BG50 greenie? will this light a match, the one that is powered by RC2's
Not without additional lenses. Generally if it is rated at 50mW, it won't light matches.

BMW_530_PL said:
How do you put additional lens, you glue it on the laser?
You just hold some lens like a small magnifying glass in front of the laser and you stick the match at the focal point (The part where the beam is its smallest)