Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

is hightechdealz.com a trusted seller?

hey i just bought 2 aixiz blanks from Hightechdealz.com and i was just reding about that motel huy on ebay then i thought crap maybe this guy is a scammer? anyone know? how long will it take to get here to australia?
cheers

No he is not a scammer. At least when, I ordered a LOC sled from him and it arrived in 1 week. He also included some laser labels :)

SpikeD

The owner, Kendall, has an account on this forum: sk8er4514
He is a trusted seller.

I've ordered from him numerous times, with never a problem. I can say the same for modwerx as well. No worries

speaking of kendall, i haven't seen him around in a while. he must be doing his residency or something

michael

Another satisfied customer right here.
Only came across one guy who had an issue & Kendall fixed it right away. It was quite some time ago too.

You don't have to worry at all.

Yes, kendall is a great guy, and goes out of his way for customers, plus free shipping!

awesome. yeah i didnt think i was going to get free shiping!!! how long will the standard shiping talke to australia.?
cheers

speaking of kendall, i haven't seen him around in a while. he must be doing his residency or something

michael

I've been busy with my real job recently and haven't been trolling the forums as often as I used to. I'm crazy busy right now trying to upgrade my site to a new version, had to start over from scratch.....

and shipping to Australia takes around 1.5 weeks but it varies on the time of year (holidays take longer).

thanks,
Kendall

I've been busy with my real job recently and haven't been trolling the forums as often as I used to. I'm crazy busy right now trying to upgrade my site to a new version, had to start over from scratch.....

and shipping to Australia takes around 1.5 weeks but it varies on the time of year (holidays take longer).

thanks,
Kendall
o0o0o0o new site!? :eek:

Bought the parts for my first high power red laser from HTD :D

I have bought from him many times before.. never had a problem.

He is a trusted seller.

Trevor

Bought my Blu-ray module from him, and he was really helpful in getting my first build rolling. :)

-Trevor

yAy today i got my HTD sure 5mw red, and i ordered this after my 2 aixis modules so i should get them tomorrow. yay thanks m8