Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Is anybody out there, anybody there?

Beren

...Does anybody wonder, anybody care?

Don't worry, I'm joking. Y' know, "F-f-f-foolin'!"

Anyway, I guess I'm just silly for not wanting to put something cliché like "Hello" in the subject line :D

About me: well, I've been lurking these forums consistently since sometime in May, so I know a little bit about how things are run here, at least. I have a considerable amount of knowledge on the principles of lasers/other physics topics, but I'm a big noob when it comes to electrical and mechanical things. I really got into lasers sometime in elementary school, but I didn't have a laser of my own until about sixth grade, when I did my science project on holography. (No, I didn't make any holograms, unfortunately; I was stuck with just explaining and demonstrating them.) However, sense I couldn't get any really nice lasers back then, my interest kind of faded a little -- until now, of course.

Okay, that was kind of boring, so I'll start again.

HI EVRY1, LAZORZ R TEHHH COOLEST! PEW PEW PEW!!!!11111! ROFL ROFL LOL re-ROFL, LOL, LOL, slight snigger, etc.

sk8er4514

welcome Beren,

feel free to ask openly about any electrical questions you may have. tons of us are electrical engineers (myself included :) )