Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

iPhone 3GS 16gb for trade (image heavy)

ped

Hi guys, got a nice iPhone 3GS 16gb here surplus to requirements and i'm looking for a trade for laser gear and W.H.Y , so what do you have to offer?

Current prices on eBay that these phones in similar condition go for are between 250.00 GBP = 384.811 USD and 300.00 GBP = 461.744 USD but feel free to do your own research.

The phone is in very good condition and has been Jailbroken & unlocked and will work with any carrier, anywhere in the world.. Pics to follow, last 2 pics are multi megapixel so you can see what your getting properly. Prepared to use a middleman that aint a problem.

Front screen is in A1 condition with 1 tiny (1mm long) scratch on the black part of the screen, so it doesnt even affect the display. The back has light scuffing, NO gouges or anything (the photos make it look a LOT worse than it actually is!). It will be supplied well packaged with USB lead only (charges through the USB socket). So let me know what you have.. laser wise wavelength unimportant but i want high power or custom builds that equal or near the value of the phone. Ideally if someone is prepared to build the White fusion laser and test it, i'd go for that.

Fusion driver = $75
Fusion kit = $135

650nm LPC-815 & Aixiz host =$20-25
445nm & Aixis = $50-55
50mw o-like 532nm = 26.99
possible lipo & charger = $40
Housing/ enclosure =$20

Total around $340

Images are purposley oversized so you can see properly, sorry if your constanly sidescrolling.

What have i missed?

So someone could get a good deal here

So offers anyone?

2ufcajn.jpg

9zpm4i.jpg

2qiu25w.jpg

28rdtvd.jpg

Last edited:

Just a random tip for you, if you have a flatbed scanner and set it to scan at the highest resolution it's perfect for taking pictures of things like phone screens/backs in very sharp detail and would look clearer than a camera shot.

Good luck with your trade :)

cant we all get an iphone 3gs for $99 brand new... that phone is old ,also scrached up, and then the front have a superfical scratch. I would make a little sense if the phone had like a year of servise.

cant we all get an iphone 3gs for $99 brand new...

If you want to sign a 2 year contract with AT&T, then sure. If you want to use this with another carrier or as a glorified iPod Touch, then it's going to cost a fair bit more than $99.

ped

cant we all get an iphone 3gs for $99 brand new... that phone is old ,also scrached up, and then the front have a superfical scratch. I would make a little sense if the phone had like a year of servise.

Stop trolling with innacurate information. :yabbmad:

FAIL.

ped

:bumpit:

Had a couple of good offers, if nothing turns up i'll eBay it on friday :beer:

Java

nice phone,good luck to you! however, this is a forum of laser, it will be better for reading if you have some photos not so large.

ped

this is a forum of laser, it will be better for reading if you have some photos not so large.

Taken from my origonal post so people can make a decision to carry on reading if they wish. (if you had botherd to read it..)
Images are purposley oversized so you can see properly, sorry if your constanly sidescrolling.

Please read ALL the post before replying.

I'm seriously interested in trading. I have a 2G iPhone that I could sell to my brother, and a selection of PHRs, LPCs, a Kryton, a 6x, a 8x, a 445nm diode (probably for my own use), some Dorcy and other hosts, and a couple of miscellaneous bits and pieces. Would you accept £100 or so (the approx amount I can sell my iPhone for) as cash/check/paypal, and a reasonable selection of the laser parts (or assembled lasers) I described above to make up the difference?

I also have a decent selection of 18650s, a couple of pen hosts, and an old Asus P5B, Striker II Extreme (faulty), a C2Q 6600, 4gb DDR3 1.85v, or some other computer equipment if you have any use for it.

If you aren't concerned about waiting a while, I could give the White Fusion or a similar build a go for you. I might be able to make a compact (by White Fusion-style standards) one.

I'm seriously interested in trading. I have a 2G iPhone that I could sell to my brother, and a selection of PHRs, LPCs, a Kryton, a 6x, a 8x, a 445nm diode (probably for my own use), some Dorcy and other hosts, and a couple of miscellaneous bits and pieces. Would you accept £100 or so (the approx amount I can sell my iPhone for) as cash/check/paypal, and a reasonable selection of the laser parts (or assembled lasers) I described above to make up the difference?

I also have a decent selection of 18650s, a couple of pen hosts, and an old Asus P5B, Striker II Extreme (faulty), a C2Q 6600, 4gb DDR3 1.85v, or some other computer equipment if you have any use for it.

If you aren't concerned about waiting a while, I could give the White Fusion or a similar build a go for you. I might be able to make a compact (by White Fusion-style standards) one.

Nice deal! Almost got me wantin to offer up my iPhone 4 and see what offers I get :D

ped

Sorry dude only just seen your reply, i'm halfway through a deal with this with a MOD, if it falls through i'll pm you.