Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Integrating photo's into a thread?

Hello,

I recently took some pictures of my laser for you all and I was wondering how to get the photo to just show in the post rather than having to click on a link.

I've tried using the "picture" button and adding my link but all that does is make a tiny little image that you can right click to view.

Please help thanks! :)

Upload them to a site like photobucket and then copy and paste the image link and it will show up.

Zeebit

1.Upload you image to a hosting site.

2. Get the direct link to the image.

3. Put the link in between these tags:

Last edited:
Thanks guys I have always wondered about that- is that the same way to send an attachment to a PM in LPF??
+3 to both

Last edited:
hmm. i believe ive done this.. only with flikr. I will attempt to post one now:

Last edited:
All i see is a small little icon that looks like a page with a black line through it. If I right click it I can open in new window to view.. :(

Yes you can send pics in a PM this way I use photobucket. When you click on a picture in your albums off on the right there are image links. Click the image direct link and it will copy to your clipboard. Past this in a response/PM and when you submit or send it it will show up.

Haha. You woukd have to get a photobucket account and upload some photos and then you shoukd be able to figure it out. Dont forget to resize your photos before uploading them to photobucket. You will catch some crap from poating a picture that causes people to scroll horizontally.

I'll just assume its flikr and I will use photobucket and try it. I am definately using the direct link to share it

Zeebit

Please resize. Always use a max size of 800 pixels (width) or else Jerry will beat your bum. ;)

Glad you figured it out. Dont forget to resize thwm prior to uploading them.