Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Inroduction

Hi im new here only because i didn't know this forum existed before. im a responsible adult who is trying to tinker and innovate, and that's pretty much the story of my life. i also collect video game systems and old valuable memorabilia, its nice to meet you all.

Golgo

Thank you very much, and i hope to be a credit to this or that when i can. ive also been researching all the safety and moral aspects prior to making this introduction, so i know what to do and what not to do.

Thank you very much, and i hope to be a credit to this or that when i can. ive also been researching all the safety and moral aspects prior to making this introduction, so i know what to do and what not to do.

Awesome! Looks like you'll fit right in Golgo13 :yh:

-Alex

^w^ That is my hope, to succeed and be morally conscious at the same time about it.

94Z28

Welcome to the forum, I am fairly new here as well but starting to like this place. I think my lady likes lasers better then video games because i'm not staring at a console game or cell phone while doing it LOL!

Enjoy!

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I know I have been talking to you by PM but welcome to the forum. :)

I too have been talking via PM, contacted me with a request.