Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Inova X1 Giveaway

We're having another giveaway (yay).

After the great response from our first giveaway of the Fenix LD12, we've decided to give away yet another awesome flashlight. This time, you get the chance to win the Inova X1, a sleek, stylish, and simplistic light that is great for everyday carry use. To those who applied for our last giveaway, you've known about this giveaway for a week now, but to the rest of the forum, we're finally giving you the opportunity to win this light. As we said in our review of the Inova X1, "...Cast in either black or silver anodized aluminum with stainless steel bezel and machined flat facets, the X1 is reminiscent of a B-2 stealth bomber (without the price tag)..."

JeBJAlL.jpg

Inova X1 Flashlight*
55 Lumens | Utilizes an AA Battery | Sleek and Stylish

Requirements for Entry:
  • Be an active member of the Laser Pointer Forums
  • Leave a comment on our Superb Switchblades article, letting us know your experiences with automatic knives, which knife is your favorite, or even how frustrated you are that automatic knives are illegal in your state! Remember to use a valid email address!
  • EXTRA ENTRY: Leave a comment on our review of the CRKT ExiTool, letting us know what you think about the idea of multi-tools build for car emergencies.
  • EXTRA ENTRY: "Like", "Tweet" or "+1" both the Superb Switchblades article and the CRKT ExiTool review.

Also remember to comment on this thread to let us know that you've completed all the steps!

Giveaway Rules:
  • You must be 18 years of age or older
  • You must live within the United States of America
  • NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
  • Entry period is from July 1st, 2013 to July 16th, 2013
  • Void where prohibited
  • Winner must claim prize within 48 hours of being alerted, or will forfeit the Inova X1

Winner will be decided within a week of July 16th, 2013.
We will contact the winner through email and PM (if possible) and announce that a winner has been chosen.

If for any reason, an administrator or moderator believes there is an issue with this giveaway, please just let me know through private message or by sending me an email at sage@brownsafe.com

We by no means mean to break any forum rules. We truly would like to give back to this great online community by giving this awesome flashlight to one lucky person.

vtn7XfJ.jpg
1K1YISl.jpg
i4dNCOC.png

jB6zHJb.jpg

*Flashlight was taken out of box for testing and photography.

comment left on both articles along with liked both on facebook so thats 3 entries right there :D oh and a bonus entry for responding to the winner announcement email of the Fenix LD12.......sweet deal, 4 entries for this killer little light :D :D

comment left on both articles along with liked both on facebook so thats 3 entries right there :D oh and a bonus entry for responding to the winner announcement email of the Fenix LD12.......sweet deal, 4 entries for this killer little light :D :D

All four of your entries are entered. :)

WHOA HOOO! I like how the X1 has a nice tight hot spot with not a lot of flood. Hard thing to do with such a small light and short reflector! Inova did a great job with this light and it shows in that side by side especially compared to the Sunwayman V11R which has way too much flood for a small light IMO

WHOA HOOO! I like how the X1 has a nice tight hot spot with not a lot of flood. Hard thing to do with such a small light and short reflector! Inova did a great job with this light and it shows in that side by side especially compared to the Sunwayman V11R which has way too much flood for a small light IMO

It's definitely considered to be one of the best everyday carry flashlights on the market. It's a great little light. Probably the easiest to carry in your pocket in comparison to other, more hefty lights of the group.

Thanks again for the entry. We just hit fifty entries or so. Just a few days left.

Fenix historically has been good at producing beautiful beams. If you haven't seen a Fenix yet, you're in for a treat.

Can't afford them fancy lights myself, but a coworker of mine bought one after I converted him to an LED believer. Small diameter reflector, but somehow produces a relatively tight spot, compared to lights I have of the same size. Nice clean beam, too!

Fenix historically has been good at producing beautiful beams. If you haven't seen a Fenix yet, you're in for a treat.

Can't afford them fancy lights myself, but a coworker of mine bought one after I converted him to an LED believer. Small diameter reflector, but somehow produces a relatively tight spot, compared to lights I have of the same size. Nice clean beam, too!

We've yet to hear a legitimate complaint about Fenix yet.

how about they are too darn pricey! legit complaint #1 :D pricey but quality for sure!

I'm surprised there isn't more entries on a laser forum. Best of luck to everybody! 61 entries!

well better chance for me to win :na: forums been slow lately and im pretty sure thats due to summer. havent seen a bunch of regulars lately but oh well

Just want everybody to know that we have chosen the winner and are waiting on contact and confirmation. Sit tight!