Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Information Unlimited

The company is legit, but a lot of their items are BS - as long as you know what you're ordering you should be fine

I've never dealt with them, but I have the "Beast" (my 20 watt CO2 laser) - what they call "the ray gun" or something stupid like that on their site. I got it off Ebay and didn't pay the full price they want for the assembled deal.

Don't know if someone bought the parts, assembled it themselves, got tired of it and then sold it on Ebay or if someone bought it assembled and then sold it. I think it might be the pre-assembled one, but not 100% sure.

Either way, it seems to be well-made, and, knock on wood, - works just fine. Has all the proper FDA stuff (emission light, key, delay, etc) and all the warning labels, so it's legit in that way. I like it because you can see all the inner workings of it.

I bought a tesla coil and some sonic wave generator from them many many years ago.... probably around year 2000 - 2001. They provided me good support. Their tech support guy knew the stuff and guided me over the phone when I had problems.

Btw, mine were parts + instructions. I had to solder all of them together. My Tesla Coil still works fine right now.

I remember seeing their stuff back in high school. So they've been around for a loooong time. Always neat stuff they sell.