Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Indigolasers

bricco

I was wasting time on eBay (yes I know) and then I found this:
w w w.indigolasers. c o m

Sorry about this, but I don't have permission to post links, and although that may be for a good reason I think it's better if you look it yourselves. Basically, it's a LD that can emit a blue ray, a red ray and a IR one.

I know it looks like a scam, but how is that even possible?

Thanks and sorry if I posted this in the wrong place...

It's a scam from the standpoint of price anyways. What the site is selling is blu-ray diodes from a PS3 laser pickup assembly. We have had several group buys of these assemblies for around the $25 price mark. This guy is selling them for $119. Draw your own conclusions...

And yes, the ps3 laser diode is a stacked design capable of outputting red, IR, and violet (blu-ray).

Pretty dodgy looking site (not saying I think they have dodgy products, just think it's a dodgy looking site).

Has anyone ever compiled a list of ALL the commercial laser sites out there? (scams or not)

Because from what I'm seeing, that would be a very long list :eek:

Switch

Murudai said:
Pretty dodgy looking site (not saying I think they have dodgy products, just think it's a dodgy looking site).

Has anyone ever compiled a list of ALL the commercial laser sites out there? (scams or not)

Because from what I'm seeing, that would be a very long list  :eek:
Yea I think someone did.There was a "laser resource" type page but can't seem to find it now, and yes it was a very long list.And I don't think it had ALL of them, just most.

I would probably have to say they are legit, but just marking up the price A LOT. Better to go buy your bluray diode for $25.

Spyderz20x6 said:
Speaking of that, when is Daedal's next group buy?

The prices went up for the doides, I hope there is another GB.
or else we will all just have to all go to 6X burner diodes :D

Huh... I was REALLY expecting this to have something to do with 445nm blues for some reason.