Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Incinerating a Cockroach:

Switch said:
[quote author=nikokapo link=1195075930/72#78 date=1211559578][quote author=Switch link=1195075930/72#77 date=1211554138][quote author=VillageIdiot link=1195075930/72#76 date=1211541902]Cockroaches are pretty sturdy little bastards, there's all those theories about them surviving a nuclear apocalypse if we have one...
That's a whole other killing factor than heat. :p[/quote]

after the third nuclear war, the only survivors will be cockroaches and oprah.[/quote]

Yeah, but Chuck Norris isn't going to allow the third nuclear war. to happen.He doesn't want to live with cockroaches and Oprah. :p[/quote]
Yup... chuck norris will roundhouse kick her face off.

Switch

Maelstrom said:
I tried blinding a fly but all it did was clean its legs/arms then fly away....
I don't know what's up with that.First time I tried blinding flies 10 years ago with 5mW keychains.I can understand why that didn't work....But >150mW?Did anyone try with a blu-ray?

You just have to expect that a thread called "Incinerating a Cockroach" will become anything related to bugs and lasers after 8 pages ::) And Chuck Norris is never off topic, it's all the other coments that are off topic.

Spyderz20x6 said:
Game raptor pellets suck, they are inaccurate. I have a beeman RS2. Oh right, with a LASER on it.
Spyderz20x6 said:
Your right... Its sadistic to burn ants with a magnifying glass... BUT NOT WITH A LASER!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAH!!! I used to kill flies in my room (flying around and bugging me) by lasering them with my DIY red from a couple feet away. Hella fun
Spyderz20x6 said:
Does the fly-powered plane work? I focus it and it burns right through the wing nerves.
Spyderz20x6 said:
You guys are pathetic! What you do is throw some adhesive tape (or paper) on the bug, and fold it over. Now, spray AXE all over it, and tape a match to it. Now, just for kicks, light the match with a powerful laser. For more kicks, you could put sulfur, gunpowder, or anything else explosive and pour it on the tape. Another method is gluing the bug to a sparkler and lighting it (with a laser, of course ;D)
Spyderz20x6 said:
First time ive heard that one...

+1 repz for you!!!! ;D
Or... stick the insect inside a GLASS JAR, and THEN into a bucket of thermite. Teh glass will melt and send the insect into it's glassy grave...

Now...
Spyderz20x6 said:
Umm... thats cool....
Kind of off-topic though.
Is that so?

Maelstrom said:
[quote author=Spyderz20x6 link=1195075930/36#41 date=1211324868]Game raptor pellets suck, they are inaccurate. I have a beeman RS2. Oh right, with a LASER on it.
Spyderz20x6 said:
Your right... Its sadistic to burn ants with a magnifying glass... BUT NOT WITH A LASER!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAH!!! I used to kill flies in my room (flying around and bugging me) by lasering them with my DIY red from a couple feet away. Hella fun
Spyderz20x6 said:
Does the fly-powered plane work? I focus it and it burns right through the wing nerves.
Spyderz20x6 said:
You guys are pathetic! What you do is throw some adhesive tape (or paper) on the bug, and fold it over. Now, spray AXE all over it, and tape a match to it. Now, just for kicks, light the match with a powerful laser. For more kicks, you could put sulfur, gunpowder, or anything else explosive and pour it on the tape. Another method is gluing the bug to a sparkler and lighting it (with a laser, of course ;D)
Spyderz20x6 said:
First time ive heard that one...

+1 repz for you!!!! ;D
Or... stick the insect inside a GLASS JAR, and THEN into a bucket of thermite. Teh glass will melt and send the insect into it's glassy grave...

Now...
Spyderz20x6 said:
Umm... thats cool....
Kind of off-topic though.
Is that so?

[/quote]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! The topic was Chuck Norris!!! Yes, it is so... ;D

L4sers

Thats just mean... even if they barely have feelings, still, just the thought of taking some form of "life" away...

L4sers said:
Thats just mean... even if they barely have feelings, still, just the thought of taking some form of "life" away...

Spyderz20x6 said:
You keep thinking that...

black_mega.gif