Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

In the Laser printing bussiness?

Just putting out there i am selling printed stuff for lasers...dont know if its allowed but put out requests and im willing(if possible) to print it for you ;D also if theres someone who needs a lacky im willing lol doesnt sound right but im willing to do things for ppl im saving up for a good greenie and im 14 so money+14 year old=no money to spend for one an ex. of one would be i could make a sticker of flames for your laser lol i know sounds kinda dumb but im saying about $3.50<or more ill take request for stickers
(BY THE SHEET)

thnks for your bussiness

-xxkillxx
p.s. idk if this is allowed so tell me thnks

I'm not a moderator but what kind of equipment do you have to do this work? Just curious

lol just a laser printer and it uses this program called Memorex ExPress and uses special paper so its basically a cd/anything else label printer..lol im willing to lower price to about $1<

and jake if your looking to make a deal message my email because i cant message yu right now also i think we can make a deal

-xxkillxx

I understand your predicament. Lasers are fun but they are just a light. Many of us have them because we are bored with all our other toys and distractions. I like your attitude of being willing to work for what you want. Too bad you dont live in Vancouver, Wa. you could mow my lawn all Summer for a nice 30mw green laser. Check out this, you "could" make you own laser. http://www.roithner-laser.at/All_Datasheets/Pricelists/pricelist-c-080616.pdf
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11315

thnks very much i wish tho lol but im still doing this for it i luv lasers ive been wanting one since 4th grade

rkcstr

It would probably be good to mention what type of printer you have... B&W or color?

If it's color... then color lasers are GREAT for durable solid-color printing.

You could probably look into some sticker-backed plastic label sheets (meant for laser printing) to print on as I've seen it sold for weather-proof and chemical-proof labeling, so I imagine they're durable.

usakicksass said:
I understand your predicament. Lasers are fun but they are just a light. Many of us have them because we are bored with all our other toys and distractions. I like your attitude of being willing to work for what you want. Too bad you dont live in Vancouver, Wa. you could mow my lawn all Summer for a nice 30mw green laser. Check out this, you "could" make you own laser. http://www.roithner-laser.at/All_Datasheets/Pricelists/pricelist-c-080616.pdf
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11315

I'm just north of everett WA... we should have NW laser meet.

Oh and to the original poster, I would totally buy laser warning labels if you could print them up.

SMIDSY

if you can make liek high quality foil stickers or simela im in for a few!

currently im gonna have to hold my dad is thinking about reasons why i SHOULDNT do this sooo hold on for a while

SMIDSY

xxkillxx said:
currently im gonna have to hold my dad is thinking about reasons why i SHOULDNT do this sooo hold on for a while

np tell him paypal makes it safe and that we wont know where you live.

well its not tht reason his printer is in florida were in california soo he doesnt want to go through the trouble of getting it i suppose other then tht i gues im in the clear