Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Impression (feeler ?) request: 14250 rechargeable batteries, worth the effort ?

HIMNL9

Hi, this is a request for know if someone can be interested in these batteries, and if the price worth the effort.

This is a 14250 unprotected rechargeable battery, same diameter of an AA / 14500 cell, but half of the lenght (so can be possible to use single AA cells hosts with 2 lithium cells, at 7,4 V, with the obvious advantages :p) ..... i was searching these ones and the impossible-to-find 10220, for some matched sets that i'm finishing ..... as said, perhaps impossible to find 10220 cells in less than 5000 pieces (a little bit too much :p), but i found a supplier in China that can send me these ones also in blocks of 100 pieces, for 2 $ each(instead the 5 $ that i've found them in other places).

Still too much for me, but if someone is interested, can worth the effort ?

BTW, need also to know shipping prices, before, anyway.

HIMNL9

Uhm, i just had another thought ..... also if here is very difficult to find them, maybe some of you already know where to get them at a decent price, like around 2 $ or similar ? ..... without the need to buy in quantity ? (already tried in the usual places, DX, FP, DP, and so on, with no luck, anyway)

If yes, please let me know, thanks.