Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

IMPORTANT!!!!

Kenom

Please label your threads accordingly and research your question prior to asking a question. This information is in 200 different places on this forum.

ITS LIKE SUPER STRONG AND IMPORTANT.

YOU WILL NEVER FIND A DIODE SO IMPORTANT.

BTW THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT. LIKE SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT.

why are you guys such douches man, all i did was ask a question, im sorry if im new here and dont know much but i knew you guys were the only ones that could help me in a short amount of time. if everyone is gonna be such an ass then just say so and ill leave!

also thank you to the people that actually did help me out, and no thanks to you fags that have to make fun of someone.

what people are saying is use the search feature on the forum it is your friend and there to help.

one simple search and you would have had your anwser without having to make a post and wating for people to reply.

isnt that the point of a forum though. to keep everyone busy. nobody likes to read a giant forum, they just like to get answers. its exciting how someone gives you a new answer for your question or video etc... and another one and another one. nobody needs to be so up tight about this forum. people just need to chill and say something in a NICE way.

but if there was a million post asking the same question and people giving the same anwser it becomes a bit of a shit forum.

this is why there is a search feature.

yes more than one person will ask the same question, but this question has been anwsered so so many times. im sure you could find the anwser within 2 mins if you use the search feature