Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I'm upset with this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out... Ped

This is LunaSigma, saying goodbye for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well since this is 100% directed towards me I feel I should point some things out since again you jumped to conclussions.

Urban Dictionary: fanboy

Fanboy for one has nothing to do with gender, race or anything. There is no fanGIRL saying. Its just like when there is a group of guys and girls and you walk up and say "hey guys, what's up?" Do the girls feel like crap since someone said hey GUYS? No its socially accepted for a general term.

Secondly, no one asked you to say you were transgender nor does anyone give to cares. People are people and it doesnt matter if you are straight, gay, transgender or a freakin unicorn! This is why I said good day mortal, in hopes to remind you that we are all freakin human!!

To tell you the truth, read about half your post and couldn't bare to read another word. Its just like in your other thread. You are a VERY defensive person and take everything said as a personal attack. IMO its stupid, simce literally no one in your other thread was attacking you. Who cares if we attack WL, and we have every right to attack them. When you charge $1000 for a lase r and never send it, pretty sure people are entitled to be pissed about that. HOWEVER, IT DOSNT MEAN THEY ARE ATTACKING YOU!

I do ask you one thing prior to leaving, take a few days off from LPf, come back with a clear mind and REREAD your other thread. You will see that myself and others never did attack you. You wefe having a bad day and we ubderstand that but it was taken out on LPF which was not right. You also never had to say you were transgender, that was your choice and I am speaking for myself but I could care less. You are a human and I treat everyone the same unless they give me reason to do otherwise! Your not a murderer or rapist so what difference does it make that you are transgender? NONE.

Sorry if anything I said above was politically incorrect about transgender people, I know very little about them so I tried to use what ui thought was right. Also posted from a phone so excuse spelling ;)

Well since this is 100% directed towards me I feel I should point some things out since again you jumped to conclussions.

Urban Dictionary: fanboy

Fanboy for one has nothing to do with gender, race or anything. There is no fanGIRL saying. Its just like when there is a group of guys and girls and you walk up and say "hey guys, what's up?" Do the girls feel like crap since someone said hey GUYS? No its socially accepted for a general term.

Secondly, no one asked you to say you were transgender nor does anyone give to cares. People are people and it doesnt matter if you are straight, gay, transgender or a freakin unicorn! This is why I said good day mortal, in hopes to remind you that we are all freakin human!!

To tell you the truth, read about half your post and couldn't bare to read another word. Its just like in your other thread. You are a VERY defensive person and take everything said as a personal attack. IMO its stupid, simce literally no one in your other thread was attacking you. Who cares if we attack WL, and we have every right to attack them. When you charge $1000 for a lase r and never send it, pretty sure people are entitled to be pissed about that. HOWEVER, IT DOSNT MEAN THEY ARE ATTACKING YOU!

I do ask you one thing prior to leaving, take a few days off from LPf, come back with a clear mind and REREAD your other thread. You will see that myself and others never did attack you. You wefe having a bad day and we ubderstand that but it was taken out on LPF which was not right. You also never had to say you were transgender, that was your choice and I am speaking for myself but I could care less. You are a human and I treat everyone the same unless they give me reason to do otherwise! Your not a murderer or rapist so what difference does it make that you are transgender? NONE.

Sorry if anything I said above was politically incorrect about transgender people, I know very little about them so I tried to use what ui thought was right. Also posted from a phone so excuse spelling ;)

I would care if lunasigma was a unicorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.