Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I'm getting a free laser of DinoDirect

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been talking to a salesgirl from DinoDirect, a China based e-commerce shop, which sells all sorts of goodie's like lasers, tablet pc's, and many other gadgets. They are trying to promote sales, and whatnot.

So when I receive the laser I will write an extended review.

Already I have seen how fitting the website theme is, and how cheap the lasers are considering they are very good quality.

The website can be found here Online Shopping For Your Needs With WorldWide Free Shipping - DinoDirect.com.

The site has a very nice fitting red theme, it's very easy to browse through, you can select categories, like lasers, from there you can select:

Price - Low to High, or High to Low

What's hot, I assume which has been bought the most.

What have discounts at the moment

What has been reviewed

And also what has diggs, and videos attached.

What I also found helpful is that each product has a nice picture set, so you can have a good look before you buy it.

daguin

This sounds like ad copy :crackup:

Have you read the forum?

We are very much aware of who and what dinodirect is

What did you have to do to get your free laser?

Peace,
dave

Last edited:

3zuli

ok, so where is that free laser? I want one too :crackup:

Contact Dino
Spam LPF
Free Laser
????????
Profit??

Last edited:

Fremo

Bought a laser there..i did receive it after 10 days,but the support sucks..Live support offline 24/7..

Laser was pure shit :p

They're like DX..Write 200mW but got under 100mW..

i bought a 200mW green from DX and from DinoDirect..

The DX 200mW was getting hot if you point it close to ure finger..
The DinoDirect one was pure shit..didnt get hot or anything

I haven't got it yet, it's been sent out, all I had to do is post to up there sales.

It's 660nm at 200mW (100~)

Anyway I may have missed alot, but I'm not the noob I once was.

I weren't spamming.

Anyway I recently sold my airsoft l96, and I've got a couple of quid to spend, I want to buy off CNI, but I don't want to contact them, so odicforce it is.

And I'm goona buy a few things of dinodirect.

I thought you were banned?

How are you going to review a laser without a LPM?

I still owe them a review, but the laser was such a POS I didnt write one up.

Dutch

I also got something from them, first I got a gift card of 140,- and later on extra 150,-. gift card.

Dinodirect will mess up you order than they dont respond at your email this is a bad company, and people like you spamming for this company says more than enough.

Who say's that you'r not on the payrol at dinodirect?

I will help you to pollute this forum by polluting your tread!

Fake reviews, no free shipping, fals specs and advertisement.......

Last edited:

jakeGT

Btw, in your other thread hydrogen, you said you bought this laser. You also said after BUYING the laser you didn't have enough for goggles?

Good lord these spam attempts are getting more, and more, and more ridiculous by the hour. I can't wait till 11 o clock until tmart comes back at dino direct with their half assed spam attempt.

This is what companies like DD do to a laser discussion forum. Imagine all the other forums they spam which are interested in the other various items they sell, such as pet rocks.

I have to say my experience so far with DD has been great. (No free laser for me though!) I bought two of the firedragon-V series, based on reviews of them here. I of course understand that my experience may be the exception, but shipping was fast as well.

Now the blatant SPAM from the OP is another story though...

jakeGT

This is what companies like DD do to a laser discussion forum. Imagine all the other forums they spam which are interested in the other various items they sell, such as pet rocks.

I haven't seen them on the pet rock forums yet. My pet rock is very well behaved though

jakeGT

Haha hydrogen. You need to calm down little boy
Poor spammer ;)
Go away

Status
Not open for further replies.