Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Im Back

KiLLrB

Well after almost losing my house, wife and sanity and being layed off of work I decided to take a little break. Things are finally getting better and it looks like things are gonna be ok. I missed being on the forums and the discussions so here I am back for more. I look forward to talking to my old friends and making new ones :beer:

daguin

Welcome back. We were afraid something "physical" (health related?) had happened to you.

It is good to see that it was just "life" getting in the way.

Been there, done that, couldn't afford to buy the T-shirt at the time :(

Peace,
dave

Well after almost losing my house, wife and sanity and being layed off of work I decided to take a little break. Things are finally getting better and it looks like things are gonna be ok. I missed being on the forums and the discussions so here I am back for more. I look forward to talking to my old friends and making new ones :beer:

Dude, I ran out of chloroform! Thank Chuck you're back...

Glad to see you back here! We were wondering what had been keeping you online for this time. I'm sorry to here about what happened, but it looks like you know how to keep your head above the water!

Glad to see you're still alive and kickin' ...... Welcome back :beer: