Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I'll take this over the iPhone

ew, qj. dcemu ftw! oh, and speaking of which, RobTheVIP, I saw you posting on the playstation boards on installing 3.03 OE-C. I've been in the psp scene for over a year, so i can help you out with that if you want. pm me.

Hmm.
Need good eyes, a stylus, and no motion while you're using it. Looks like a Windows Mobile OS.
The iPhone seems like it was designed for fingers, and using it on the move.
(Don't get me wrong, I use a Pocket PC, and I don't have an iPhone, but I do admire its GUI.)

I had the iPhone, it does like nothing without modding it (not much more when you do). I thought it sucked from virtually no features, hard to type, and crappy camera, NO TV-out, and the list goes on. I am VERY VERY happy with my new Nokia N95!!!

iPhone FTL

i saw no i dont think it is good because the iphone is so sexy looking and the iphone has better res. and it does not have the support itunes whitch i love any every one loves.

If that thing is Linux or Symbian based, it would blast the market apart. How many years do you expect the US government to consider it 'classified' :p

rkcstr

goldfingerfif said:
I had the iPhone, it does like nothing without modding it (not much more when you do).  I thought it sucked from virtually no features, hard to type, and crappy camera, NO TV-out, and the list goes on.  I am VERY VERY happy with my new Nokia N95!!!

iPhone FTL

I like my iPhone  :-/

I wasn't too into the typing to start either, but it becomes more natural as you use it.  I've never had a "full" keyboard phone before to compare, but it's certainly better than the regular numeric keypad I had before.

As for the camera, yeah it sucks, but that's why I have a real camera, lol.  I'd never depend on a phone to take good pictures.  But, I am disappointed that it can't take video, though I think that may change with an update in the future.

As for the features, sure you can't add more stuff, but I think the features it does have are great!  I only check my email on my phone now, it's far simpler than using Outlook like before.  The web works great, aside from not having Flash, which again can possibly be changed in the future.

Ok, enough of me going on.  For me, I like the iPhone as it is.  I don't need a ton of features I probably won't use on my phone, especially since I won't be playing games, hacking into government agencies or anything else like that with my phone... that's why I have a laptop  :D

BTW, I like this Mac video... lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JixbzFjv_cU&NR=1

YES! the iphone blends and i LOVE it!
i wouldnt like to seea good old windows phone blend however, that would be a terrible tragidty.