Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ill be gone for a week.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16589
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16589

Im leaving tomorrow on a 5 day 50 mile hike in the smoky mountains. so I will be gone tell next Friday Ill post pictures when I get back. :wave: bye.

So does this mean I can break into your house, steal everything you own, violate your dog, and eat everything in the fridge?

It was moar of a joke. You should never post on the internet you will not be home for days.

^^^^^ I totally agree. A few years ago, I mentioned to a friend that my wife and I were going to the beach. Another guy I didn't know very well was with my friend at the time.
Well, after we came home from the beach, my wife's car's rims were stolen and it was left on blocks. We never confirmed that it was that guy, but he mysteriously had extra money that week, I hear.

NEVER post online that you will be leaving your posessions unattended! That goes for your facebook guys too!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16589

I had to come back early :( I slipped and momentarily dislocated my wrist.
We thought I broke it at the time I'm going to post some pictures a little later.
The good thing is that it is not broken the bad thing is that I could of stayed and finished the hike.
It was moar of a joke. You should never post on the internet you will not be home for days.
LOL I was the only one in my family on this hike so I did not think of that because my family was home.

Last edited by a moderator: