Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ignore this topic

daguin

drewlrox said:
I am just getting my post count up to 10 so i can post links.

How about reading and actually contributing something to the list?

You haven't even read enough to know that this is not acceptable to the community. How can you believe that your link will be valuable to the forum members if you have no idea what is already contained here?

Peace,
dave

What have we got for mods here?

This is definitely something for a mod/admin to crack a whip on...

daguin

Ironbar said:
What have we got for mods here?

This is definitely something for a mod/admin to crack a whip on...

We don't have Mod's. The owner doesn't want them. We self-police. If a member gets out of hand, we report it to the owner to have action taken.

Peace,
dave

danq

"Shields up, Scotty! the infidels are getting in!" ::)

now, where did I put that mega-coherent-field-generator diode thingy?

:-? ;D
DanQ

DEFNET said:
ooh, can i piggyback on this thread to get my post count up to? then maybe someone could sticky it so that every new member can do it? what a terrible idea +18 shame for you!

The limit is there for a reason. If cold decided to sticky this thread, then he might as well get rid of the rule that makes you need post counts

robjdixon said:
[quote author=DEFNET link=1229491301/0#9 date=1230980276]ooh, can i piggyback on this thread to get my post count up to? then maybe someone could sticky it so that every new member can do it? what a terrible idea +18 shame for you!

The limit is there for a reason. If cold decided to sticky this thread, then he might as well get rid of the rule that makes you need post counts[/quote]

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1229489302/14#14

Nuff Said..............

artix

just spam the welcome section! Say "hi" to every new member! ;D

daguin

HEY! Here's an idea . . . . how about if NOOB's actually read a few threads and become involved with some discussions.

I know that it is a radical idea to think that someone would have an idea about where they are posting and what is being talked about before beginning to post, but I'm kind of a rebel

Peace,
dave

artix

^ I was never actually a noob here. I was a noob on LC. ;D ;)

This is a really poor way to get your post count up.  I wouldn't even consider starting a thread like this, or posting meaningless letters in my posts.

<truth

You really, truly won't find me doing this again, and I am not a spammer just a newbie.  Please don't judge me on this post alone.

/truth>

Ace82

I have an idea:

What if, c0ld makes a new board in the off-topic section labeled: "Recycle bin" or "Spam board", or something along the lines of that, then when we catch some lazy noob making a thread like this, we can request he moves the topic to that board, so when they continue posting crap, their post count doesn't add up.  I know it would be a little more work on his part, but what the heck!  ;D